+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-online but unable to travel for Biometrics

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna,

Still didn't hear back from the embassy in AbuDabi, at the moment we're thinking to reapply again.

Questions for you please:

Should we mention that we have already sent in an application to the VAC in Egypt when they apply again?
If we apply for Supervisa, will my mother be able to bring in my younger brother (20 yrs now) as her dependent? ie. one application for both
Is there a deadline on the supervisa income/financial proof? ie does my mother have to apply before the end of 2018 (in order to consider my 2018 income) or she still can do it even in the beginning of 2019?
My 2018 income is slightly below the threshold? what do I need to show in addition to the NOA to convince the officer ? Will an employment letter works out?

Many thanks!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Still didn't hear back from the embassy in AbuDabi, at the moment we're thinking to reapply again.
I recommend you again email the Abu Dhabi visa office to ask for the status of the previous applications.

They would need to give their biometrics in a VAC/VFS for the Abu Dhabi visa office if they reapply. Is this possible?

Should we mention that we have already sent in an application to the VAC in Egypt when they apply again?
Yes, they must provide the complete details including the VFS receipt numbers.

If we apply for Supervisa, will my mother be able to bring in my younger brother (20 yrs now) as her dependent? ie. one application for both
Your brother cannot be included in your mom's super visa application. He would need to apply for a TRV on his own.

Is there a deadline on the supervisa income/financial proof? ie does my mother have to apply before the end of 2018 (in order to consider my 2018 income) or she still can do it even in the beginning of 2019?
The most recent NOA + your employment letter, bank statements, investments, etc will be considered.

My 2018 income is slightly below the threshold? what do I need to show in addition to the NOA to convince the officer ? Will an employment letter works out?
Are you married? If yes, does your spouse work? If yes again, your spouse's income can be included to prove you meet LICO for yourself + your spouse + your children (if any) + your mom.

If you're unable to prove you meet LICO then I recommend not applying for a super visa

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recommend you again email the Abu Dhabi visa office to ask for the status of the previous applications.
They haven't replied to my previous email, what method should I use this time?

They would need to give their biometrics in a VAC/VFS for the Abu Dhabi visa office if they reapply. Is this possible?

There is no way for them to get a visa to UAE, giving that fact they're from Yemen.

Yes, they must provide the complete details including the VFS receipt numbers.

Your brother cannot be included in your mom's super visa application. He would need to apply for a TRV on his own.
Even if he's under age?

The most recent NOA + your employment letter, bank statements, investments, etc will be considered.

Are you married? If yes, does your spouse work? If yes again, your spouse's income can be included to prove you meet LICO for yourself + your spouse + your children (if any) + your mom.

Married but I'm the only breadwinner for the family. Mom works yes and she has an income back-home, will it be considered?
Do we still apply if the income still couple thousands below threshold.
Will the CCTB be considered if add?

If you're unable to prove you meet LICO then I recommend not applying for a super visa
Please see answer within..

Much Regards

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please see answer within..
They haven't replied to my previous email, what method should I use this time?
An email + the IRCC web form.

There is no way for them to get a visa to UAE, giving that fact they're from Yemen.
They have the option to give their biometrics at the VFS/VAC in Kuwait, Muscat, Doha or else in Pakistan. Can they get visas to any of these countries?

Even if he's under age?
Dependents cannot be included in super visa applications even if they are underage.

Mom works yes and she has an income back-home, will it be considered?
For a TRV, yes + to demonstrate her ties/finances for a super visa. But, it cannot be included in LICO calculations or to financially support her super visa stay. You must prove you can financially support her stay for her super visa application.

Do we still apply if the income still couple thousands below threshold.
I would recommend not applying for a super visa until you can prove you meet LICO + have the finances for her super visa stay.

It's also going to be pretty tough to be approved for TRVs/her super visa considering they are in Yemen. But, they can certainly try. They might just get lucky.

Will the CCTB be considered if add?
No

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An email + the IRCC web form.

They have the option to give their biometrics at the VFS/VAC in Kuwait, Muscat, Doha or else in Pakistan. Can they get visas to any of these countries?

Dependents cannot be included in super visa applications even if they are underage.

For a TRV, yes + to demonstrate her ties/finances for a super visa. But, it cannot be included in LICO calculations or to financially support her super visa stay. You must prove you can financially support her stay for her super visa application.

I would recommend not applying for a super visa until you can prove you meet LICO + have the finances for her super visa stay.

It's also going to be pretty tough to be approved for TRVs/her super visa considering they are in Yemen. But, they can certainly try. They might just get lucky.

No
How about Egypt?

They're actually flying to Egypt very soon as it is the easiest place at the moment. None of them above places you mentioned would be ideal to travel.

Please advise!

And thank you so much for all the help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How about Egypt?

They're actually flying to Egypt very soon as it is the easiest place at the moment. None of them above places you mentioned would be ideal to travel.

Please advise!

And thank you so much for all the help
Do speak with VFS/VAC in Cairo to confirm the biometrics will be sent to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

I would still recommend they get a response from the Abu Dhabi visa office before they submit new applications

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do speak with VFS/VAC in Cairo to confirm the biometrics will be sent to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

I would still recommend they get a response from the Abu Dhabi visa office before they submit new applications
Thank you will try to call Cario visa office, but I have a feeling they don't answer at all as I heard from previous people.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should not call the visa office. They won't take your calls. You should call VFS Cairo instead
Here is the embassy replay to my web form:

"This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your application has been withdrawan as per your request and is now closed. A withdrawal letter was sent to you on 31/07/2018 for confirmation.

We trust that this information will be of assistance
"

I haven't received any refunds and/or withdrawal confirmation from them?

Do you think is it possible to ask for refund?
Should I reapply again online and have my mom submit biometirc in Egypt? or since they're going its better to submit the whole application there?

Much regards,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
"This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your application has been withdrawan as per your request and is now closed. A withdrawal letter was sent to you on 31/07/2018 for confirmation.

We trust that this information will be of assistance
"
That's great.

I haven't received any refunds and/or withdrawal confirmation from them?
It's the discretion of the visa office whether or not to refund the visa fees. You can consider this email as confirmation that the previous applications have been withdrawn/cancelled/files have been closed.

Do you think is it possible to ask for refund?
You can ask but I doubt the visa fees will be refunded because IRCC had put in processing/efforts.

Should I reapply again online and have my mom submit biometirc in Egypt? or since they're going its better to submit the whole application there?
Their immigration status + ties in Egypt are temporary. This may not help for TRV approvals.

I highly recommend that only your mom must apply by indicating your brother as the family tie to return to. Hopefully your mom can demonstrate other strong ties to Yemen. The situation in Yemen doesn't help for visa approvals. So you may want to take your time to prepare a solid application

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's great.

It's the discretion of the visa office whether or not to refund the visa fees. You can consider this email as confirmation that the previous applications have been withdrawn/cancelled/files have been closed.

You can ask but I doubt the visa fees will be refunded because IRCC had put in processing/efforts.

Their immigration status + ties in Egypt are temporary. This may not help for TRV approvals.

I highly recommend that only your mom must apply by indicating your brother as the family tie to return to. Hopefully your mom can demonstrate other strong ties to Yemen. The situation in Yemen doesn't help for visa approvals. So you may want to take your time to prepare a solid application
Thank you again for your help.

I think we will take a chance and have mom /brother apply together, since I still have the supervise option available in case of rejection. Could IRCC approve mom an reject brother? Giving that mom had came and left on previous TRV 3 years ago!

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update, sadly IRCC refused their application for TRV. The reason as usual the officer is not satisfied they will leave Canada by the end of their stay. We're considering the supervisa application now, but is there any requirements other than the minimum income?

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna,

I applied for my mom super-visa and received a rejection letter yesterday. I uploaded the reasons in here to view it https://imgur.com/BY5juig
I’m not sure why they officer mention the application was for TRV rather than a super-visa.

The issue here is that I really worked hard on my income to be eligible and now this happen.

Any idea on what can we do?

Thanks!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi Bryanna,

I applied for my mom super-visa and received a rejection letter yesterday. I uploaded the reasons in here to view it https://imgur.com/BY5juig
I’m not sure why they officer mention the application was for TRV rather than a super-visa.

The issue here is that I really worked hard on my income to be eligible and now this happen.

Any idea on what can we do?

Thanks!
TRV means - Temporary Resident Visa. Both Visitor Visa and Super Visa are TRVs.

What did you attach for family and home ties for your mother's country of residence?