+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone.
Hi @kira260 @Pre33 @ubfx @Omairi7
Today I received an email from CIC. Checked my Gc key and found that my visitor visa application has been approved and I have been asked to submit my valid visa.

For the information of other applicants, I had applied on 18th November, 2017 and waited for almost 96-97 days for this lucky email..

@Omairi7 What would be the next steps ??
Congratulation @adv.rishab hope we will hear soon about our visa status

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
@kira260 @Omairi7 @Bryanna
Hello everyone, could you please advise how I can contact Canadian office to ask about the timeline of processing my visa, I’v submitted my visa online on 7the December 2017 through an agent and its almost 90 days, i remember some of the members called canadian embassies or offices and hear that it may take 90-120 days, is that true for all nationality? Im palestinian on a visit visa in Los Anglos now, appreciate your input.

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: kira260

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone, could you please advise how I can contact Canadian office to ask about the timeline of processing my visa, I’v submitted my visa online on 7the December 2017 through an agent and its almost 90 days, i remember some of the members called canadian embassies or offices and hear that it may take 90-120 days, is that true for all nationality? Im palestinian on a visit visa in Los Anglos now, appreciate your input.

Sent from my iPhone
do you have online account access what it is showing it is normal when they put in bg check it took minimum 100 days so don't worry soon you will have good news regarding contact you can submit CSE request to your visa office which is handling your application they will reply you back within 20 to 25 days Good Luck

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC webform + an email to the LA visa office to request for an expedited decision.

The estimated processing time for Palestinians is currently 78 days. However, as you are visiting the US, you can expect significantly longer processing time because it is possible that the LA visa office could have contacted the visa office in your home country for information pertaining to you

DSO

Mar 3, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for TRV online through GC key 12th Feb 2018, they say that they take 15 days but now its more then 20 days.

One more thing i submitted my salary certificate which was not addressed to Canadian Embassy, it was addressed to some other company, will

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
do you have online account access what it is showing it is normal when they put in bg check it took minimum 100 days so don't worry soon you will have good news regarding contact you can submit CSE request to your visa office which is handling your application they will reply you back within 20 to 25 days Good Luck
Thank you @ubfx i will ask my agent to do that

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC webform + an email to the LA visa office to request for an expedited decision.

The estimated processing time for Palestinians is currently 78 days. However, as you are visiting the US, you can expect significantly longer processing time because it is possible that the LA visa office could have contacted the visa office in your home country for information pertaining to you
@Bryanna thank you for you advice will Sk my agent to do that

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi everyone.
Today I received an email from CIC. Checked my Gc key and found that my visitor visa application has been approved and I have been asked to submit my valid visa.

For the information of other applicants, I had applied on 18th November, 2017 and waited for almost 96-97 days for this lucky email..

Sorry for the late reply. I was away for business visit. Just came back yesterday. Hope you got your passport back and visa too. :). Congratulations again.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks everyone for the wishes.
@ubfx @kira260 @Omairi7 you people have supported me a lot. Thanks for your support and advise.

Can you please tell me how much time vfs takes to dispatch the passport back ?? I submitted it on 27th feb.
Congratulations brother it will take 8 business days max and you will get pp back i submitted on 27th and got all pp on 5th Good luck and Congrats again

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone.

Congratulations on your visa approval dude.