+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Fingers crossed for your app.i used to check my cic page every second so i know exactly when it happened:)
I wish I could do that but my cic account is managed with my representative who doesn't have time to check every second! lol When i first applied on my own I did that all the time.

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
I wish I could do that but my cic account is managed with my representative who doesn't have time to check every second! lol When i first applied on my own I did that all the time.
I still believe that results are going to be positive since we have been taken under BC:) so lets get be not pessimistic:)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I still believe that results are going to be positive since we have been taken under BC:) so lets get be not pessimistic:)
Yes! I agree. I am sad and angry it is taking so long, however I don't think they would take spend the time ( and money) to research us if they didn't think our applications would be approved. I believe BC is the last stage just to make sure about admissibility to go along with the rest of the application.

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
Yes! I agree. I am sad and angry it is taking so long, however I don't think they would take spend the time ( and money) to research us if they didn't think our applications would be approved. I believe BC is the last stage just to make sure about admissibility to go along with the rest of the application.
I'll pass my result asap when i got it but if i cant get the visa, Bryanna will silently say "in your face!" i guess :D im agree with you,if they didnt consider us as 'might be's,they wouldnt spend a penny or a second on research.they have so many applicants so they dont have the luxury of doing unnecessary researchs.

Reactions: kira260

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys,
Iam 22 years old, Do you guys think I can get visitor visa?
My profile:
1)4 times student visa rejected from November 2016 to May 2017 all on for same reasons they checked other reasons all four times the reason being I had 4 backlogs they mentioned on the rejection letter that because of your low academics on all 4 rejection. 4 rejections is really hard to take.
2) Then in 12th July 2017 I took a risk and applied for visitor visa online which also got rejected in 17 days (I.e)on 29th July 2017 reasons again the same they checked other reasons and stated I will not respect the terms of Canada if I’m admitting an entry which I think is bullshit.
3) This time I applied again for visitor visa timeline:
Applied on 3rd December 3017 online same day got all confirmation and submission mails.
Still no updates every time I got rejected all have been in like 3 weeks this time I don’t know why but they r taking time and by the way I showed good financial documents and ties to my home country I think that won’t be a problem. I need some positive response and I will never apply for Canada visa again if they reject again and don’t know why they r rejected only on the Other reasons section everytime. It has been a year and half of hell for me. Seriously I’m not giving damn this time i think I have all the documents and I am worthy candidate to get the visa. Rest is on destiny

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys,
Iam 22 years old, Do you guys think I can get visitor visa?
My profile:
1)4 times student visa rejected from November 2016 to May 2017 all on for same reasons they checked other reasons all four times the reason being I had 4 backlogs they mentioned on the rejection letter that because of your low academics on all 4 rejection. 4 rejections is really hard to take.
2) Then in 12th July 2017 I took a risk and applied for visitor visa online which also got rejected in 17 days (I.e)on 29th July 2017 reasons again the same they checked other reasons and stated I will not respect the terms of Canada if I’m admitting an entry which I think is bullshit.
3) This time I applied again for visitor visa timeline:
Applied on 3rd December 3017 online same day got all confirmation and submission mails.
Still no updates every time I got rejected all have been in like 3 weeks this time I don’t know why but they r taking time and by the way I showed good financial documents and ties to my home country I think that won’t be a problem. I need some positive response and I will never apply for Canada visa again if they reject again and don’t know why they r rejected only on the Other reasons section everytime. It has been a year and half of hell for me. Seriously I’m not giving damn this time i think I have all the documents and I am worthy candidate to get the visa. Rest is on destiny

I think that it will be hard to get a visitor visa considering you made many attempts to apply as a student which is a long-term visa that can lead to Permanent residence and then applied for a visitor visa and it was refused. Also your young age is a big factor in the visitor visa process. But honestly, with Canadian immigration it really depends. People who have a strong application get refused and some of those with okay applications get approved. People who are applying for visitor visas as a method to just get into Canada and stay are getting visas and I am a genuine visitor who has been refused once and waiting 50 days on my second application.

Reactions: adv.rishab

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I think that it will be hard to get a visitor visa considering you made many attempts to apply as a student which is a long-term visa that can lead to Permanent residence and then applied for a visitor visa and it was refused. Also your young age is a big factor in the visitor visa process. But honestly, with Canadian immigration it really depends. People who have a strong application get refused and some of those with okay applications get approved. People who are applying for visitor visas as a method to just get into Canada and stay are getting visas and I am a genuine visitor who has been refused once and waiting 50 days on my second application.
This time I just applied to test my luck for one last time I Still think my application is very strong regardless the previous rejections. Waiting from 32 days now and it’s the longest wait out of all rejections maybe a sympathy visa approval which I know is highly unlikely but hoping and even if the decision goes against me I’m not taking it serious. But I wish all these Dropbox visa issuing countries must must follow the USA interview style thing you will know the result straight after the interview USA visa issuing system I believe is the best and all the other countries should follow it. If the application is confusing at least we have the chance to explain to the visa officer.
And if we get mail for Passport request is that approval

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I agree, US and the UK have very good immigration systems in terms of processing. They are very straightforward and fast. If you get a mail for passport request that means it has been approved.

Do you have a visa for the US then? You could have applied for Can+ if you did I think!

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I agree, US and the UK have very good immigration systems in terms of processing. They are very straightforward and fast. If you get a mail for passport request that means it has been approved.

Do you have a visa for the US then? You could have applied for Can+ if you did I think!
No, I’m thinking of applying for Europe after this.

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017

E

Just waiting for the Canada visa decision this wait is killing and I had a tough 2017 with all the Rejections. Lot of People say that Letter of explanation is key to success of getting a visa is it true?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
E

Just waiting for the Canada visa decision this wait is killing and I had a tough 2017 with all the Rejections. Lot of People say that Letter of explanation is key to success of getting a visa is it true?
Did you re-apply on your own or use a lawyer? I think after many refusals a lawyer is necessary to prove the right points and choose the right legal terms to submit the application. A letter of explanation is really important. Sometimes a lawyer can catch things that were wrong with your application, or prove that you are eligible in ways that you don't even think about. Is your application in background check as well?