+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
At last my status shows that my paasport have been returned to canada application centre for collection but still don't know if visa has been granted or rejected after 37 calender days,fingers crossed .
Usually when they take this much time they grant the visa. Does it not say anything on your profile whether it has been approved or not?

Reactions: Daljeet singh 91
Jan 2, 2018
Nothing on my profile except that my processed paasport have been dispatched on 05/01/2018 from canada visa office,New Delhi for collection at visa application centre

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I think my BC check started after December 15th. Not entirely sure though. Just guessing based on that is the last time my representative sent me a screenshot of my profile saying BC not applicable. I know they are currently doing security checks. Hoping that since people who applied around the same time as me I will also get a PPR soon :)

Reactions: Omairi7

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Hi my wife applied visitor visa only outside canada on dec 4 and we just got PPR on GC account. So is there any way to see the decision made or we just need to wait until the passort comes back?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi my wife applied visitor visa only outside canada on dec 4 and we just got PPR on GC account. So is there any way to see the decision made or we just need to wait until the passort comes back?
If you got a PPR it means its been approved and they just need the passport for visa stamping.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Are you sure about that? So they do not ask for passport if they reject the request?
If you apply online and get a PPR and your GC account says a decision has been made, they are asking for the passport for visa stamping. If you apply on paper and you submit your passport with your application and your account says your passport is being returned, then there is no surety of whether or not it was approved.

My visa was refused from an online application in August and they did not ask for my passport. They have no need for your physical passport unless they are stamping it. That's why you submit a copy online.

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
If you apply online and get a PPR and your GC account says a decision has been made, they are asking for the passport for visa stamping. If you apply on paper and you submit your passport with your application and your account says your passport is being returned, then there is no surety of whether or not it was approved.

My visa was refused from an online application in August and they did not ask for my passport. They have no need for your physical passport unless they are stamping it. That's why you submit a copy online.
The thing is it still says the decision is pending. we will send you message when the decison has been made. Although i understand your point. there is no need to ask for passport if they reject the request.
Fingers crossed

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
The thing is it still says the decision is pending. we will send you message when the decison has been made. Although i understand your point. there is no need to ask for passport if they reject the request.
Fingers crossed
Maybe the account has not updated yet. Did the message on the account contain a PDF that has a line something like a decision has been made on your application, we need your passport to finalize the application.

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Maybe the account has not updated yet. Did the message on the account contain a PDF that has a line something like a decision has been made on your application, we need your passport to finalize the application.
They just send original passport req and there is a file attach in which they mentioned about what things are need to send with passport.