+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone,
i am working in a government organization in Pakistan so i applied for Canada visa official i got my visa approved now my son wants to tag along with me he is 16 years old so how should i apply for him and what are his chances i have properties here 1 house and lands under my name and i am working as a full time government official actually i wanted advice that what is my sons chances and if i show my approved visa so will he get his visa i am only visiting for a week or 2
(My visa is approved and is on my official passport my son is having an ordinary passport i will be visiting Canada on 30th December so guys please help me out thank you)

Regrds
better you visit first and then think for son or who knows they cancel yours as well so it is better if you go alone first and after back you can think about your son good luck

Gumamela1984

Dec 18, 2017
Applied online here in Sydney with Philippines passport on Dec 9,2017 got the letter that says they are rejecting my application on Dec 18, 2017. Take note that I have already been to Canada once. I also sent the same documents I sent to get a European, Japanese, Australian visa. I have sent them 2 work contracts the other one is for 5 years, and the other one is part-time. I also sent them my registered business permit including payments from clients and bank accounts showing my financial status. However, the letter said I didn't show valid reasons for me to leave Canada after my stay. They also mentioned how I don't have employment prospect in the country of residence, current employment situation and personal assets and financial status. I am very confused about this refusal. I was certain I will get the visa. But nope! frustrating. I can't do anything about this, feeling so powerless and feeling like I don't deserve to go to Canada. There's no other way I could have done differently because my documents are complete. Including the fact that I need to leave Canada because I am getting married in January. Like what do they want?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Applied online here in Sydney with Philippines passport on Dec 9,2017 got the letter that says they are rejecting my application on Dec 18, 2017. Take note that I have already been to Canada once. I also sent the same documents I sent to get a European, Japanese, Australian visa. I have sent them 2 work contracts the other one is for 5 years, and the other one is part-time. I also sent them my registered business permit including payments from clients and bank accounts showing my financial status. However, the letter said I didn't show valid reasons for me to leave Canada after my stay. They also mentioned how I don't have employment prospect in the country of residence, current employment situation and personal assets and financial status. I am very confused about this refusal. I was certain I will get the visa. But nope! frustrating. I can't do anything about this, feeling so powerless and feeling like I don't deserve to go to Canada. There's no other way I could have done differently because my documents are complete. Including the fact that I need to leave Canada because I am getting married in January. Like what do they want?
That's really crazy!! See this is exactly why canadian immigration is so strange. They probably didn't even look at ur application properly. If you followed the rules the last time u went to Canada there should be no reason to not allow you again especially if you have a visa for Australia. So strange! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. You should hire a good lawyer to help if you really do want to go to Canada to visit.

Reactions: Gumamela1984

Gumamela1984

Dec 18, 2017
That's really crazy!! See this is exactly why canadian immigration is so strange. They probably didn't even look at ur application properly. If you followed the rules the last time u went to Canada there should be no reason to not allow you again especially if you have a visa for Australia. So strange! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. You should hire a good lawyer to help if you really do want to go to Canada to visit.

We want to go to Banff, Alberta for Christmas. I'm afraid there will be no time to apply again. I had to come back here in Australia to get married in January and after I get my marriage certificate, I will need to go back to Philippines to apply for a spousal visa for US. I just don't understand what they are talking about. What really upset me is that I feel like I don't deserve to have a holiday in Canada even proving them to them that I never overstayed. If you want to complain about this or reapply, it just takes so much time and money.
I always thought that Canada is immigration friendly country. The first time I applied for visa, I didn't even have a stable job but I was still able to get it. :(
Its so hard to keep applying for visa. I hope there is this universal visa for genuine people. :( :( :( wishful thinking****

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Your living in Australia and getting married to a US citizen? Why would they ever refuse just a visit to Canada. Did you explain that you wanted to visit for Christmas and that you're getting married to a US citizen? I think that maybe they didn't even look at your file. That's what happened the last time I applied... all lawyers that I showed my application to said no one looked at my file cuz if they did it would have been approved. Just waiting and wishing for a positive response this time and that's all we can do. Appeal is too expensive and no point to do for a visitor visa. Sometimes people who re apply get their visa fast so you might still have a chance to get one for Christmas.. all depends though. I've been waiting 33 days so I can't really vouch for fast processing lol

Reactions: Gumamela1984

Gumamela1984

Dec 18, 2017
Your living in Australia and getting married to a US citizen? Why would they ever refuse just a visit to Canada. Did you explain that you wanted to visit for Christmas and that you're getting married to a US citizen? I think that maybe they didn't even look at your file. That's what happened the last time I applied... all lawyers that I showed my application to said no one looked at my file cuz if they did it would have been approved. Just waiting and wishing for a positive response this time and that's all we can do. Appeal is too expensive and no point to do for a visitor visa. Sometimes people who re apply get their visa fast so you might still have a chance to get one for Christmas.. all depends though. I've been waiting 33 days so I can't really vouch for fast processing lol

I am visiting here in Australia. My friend is going to have her 10th year anniversary and my boyfriend and I just decided to get married here on January 28 to apply for our spousal visa next year. All the more reason to leave Canada this Dec. I have the invitation letter from my boyfriend, now Fiance, explaining that he will cover my expenses. This is supported by his bank statement account. I also have covered letter explaining why I want to visit Canada, what I do, work contracts, payment slips, bank statements, Intent to Marry with a signature from Australian Celebrant, pictures of me and my fiance together traveling Europe and Japan together.

We still want to meet at some point in Canada because it's the easiest access to him while we are working on my US Visa. But after this, I just lost interest. I don't know what I could have presented more to get their approval. I don't know who I can complain to where it wouldn't take so much time and money. Feeling powerless at this point. :(

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
So your spouse is Canadian? Or you want to meet in Canada while ur us visa is being processed? Don't loose hope! I'm sure if you re apply with the help of a professional you will get the visa.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
i am working in a government organization in Pakistan so i applied for Canada visa official i got my visa approved now my son wants to tag along with me he is 16 years old so how should i apply for him and what are his chances i have properties here 1 house and lands under my name and i am working as a full time government official actually i wanted advice that what is my sons chances and if i show my approved visa so will he get his visa i am only visiting for a week or 2
(My visa is approved and is on my official passport my son is having an ordinary passport i will be visiting Canada on 30th December so guys please help me out thank you)

Regrds

Sir,
Congratulations on your Visa approval. It would be ideal if you plan your trip alone, visit Canada first and then attempt for your family members as the days of travel is pretty close and it would be difficult to get a positive answer.

Gumamela1984

Dec 18, 2017
So your spouse is Canadian? Or you want to meet in Canada while ur us visa is being processed? Don't loose hope! I'm sure if you re apply with the help of a professional you will get the visa.

Hi my fiance is American we want to go to Canada for Christmas. We are scheduled to get married in January next year here in Sydney. After this, we will proceed with the US visa petition. Thank you, I don't know if I should reapply again. It upset me so much today. I don't understand their reason for denial because I have provided them everything that I have provided to get Schengen, Japan, Australian this year.
I don't understand what they want. :(

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I
hi
No update nothing. Still waiting.
Have u got any update from cic about ur application. Normal processing time is 25 days but my application crossed 25 it's been 35. Any one have suggestion regarding this..??
Thanks

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I

hi
Have u got any update from cic about ur application. Normal processing time is 25 days but my application crossed 25 it's been 35. Any one have suggestion regarding this..??
Thanks
unfortunately no updates :(

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I

hi
Thanks
Any updates on your application ?

Neha91

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I applied for my TRV online on 20th November
and it said 27 days to process on CIC so we booked my tickets for the 23rd of December .
I had to have my tickets rebooked now as I haven't received any update. My husband, who's working in Canada, and I are really worried as it's been more 30 days and still no update.
Anyone know what I should do?

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I applied for my TRV online on 20th November
and it said 27 days to process on CIC so we booked my tickets for the 23rd of December .
I had to have my tickets rebooked now as I haven't received any update. My husband, who's working in Canada, and I are really worried as it's been more 30 days and still no update.
Anyone know what I should do?
Sad..Am in same situation. My husband is also in canada and am here waiting for outcome. Applied on 14th nov online and no update yet still showing your file is in progess nothing else

And my representative said it can take more or less from normal processing times depending on documents and eligilbility check and burden on the offices where applications have submitted..

You should cancel your tickets and reschedule once the decision made on file..

Be patient surely will get reponse in some couple of days more than that we can't do anything else

Gud luck..

Last edited: