+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV online application take 38days without any update in myCIC ??

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
kamalexworlld said:
Thank you for the information. Sorry for more question.. Can i fill the form online and print out and scan and upload it to mycic? Or after validating the form, i will just upload it after generating the barcode?
Yes, no need to print.

FCVorkuta

May 5, 2014
Applied online for visitor visa on April 8, 2014.
Got email confirmation the same night.
No other updates as of today. In-laws are planning to come to Canada at the beginning of June :eek:
Anyone knows how to check the processing times correctly? On CIC website it says:
New temporary resident visa
(For valid Study or Work Permit holders ONLY)
Online application:
Processing time: 20 days
Working on applications received: April 8, 2014

Im confused by (For valid Study or Work Permit holders ONLY) wording. Is it applicable to regular visitor visa applications?

Thanks

kamalexworlld

Apr 5, 2014
Thanks for the information I really appreciate it. I want to ask you one question about family composition form, do I have to fill print it out and then scan it, becos its require signature after filling with adobe reader. Please advice me and also I want you to send me cover letter. Or letter of explaination. Am going for Conference and I've been refused visa twice. First refuser is on student permit then the second one is tourism. Am asking question becos I want to be very careful about filling the form and also the requirements.
Once again thanks for your information.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
FCVorkuta said:
No other updates as of today. In-laws are planning to come to Canada at the beginning of June :eek:
Anyone knows how to check the processing times correctly? On CIC website it says:
Online application:
Hi,
I have also same timeline and haven't got any thing yet. Thanks

Im confused by (For valid Study or Work Permit holders ONLY) wording. Is it applicable to regular visitor visa applications?

Thanks

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
FCVorkuta said:
Online application:

Thanks
Hi,
I have also same timeline and nothing so far.