+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV ONLINE APPLICATION FROM DUBAI - MAY 2016

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
No one sponsored her. She has a job in the UAE and has travelled in the recent past to countries like the UK and Switzerland. She has no dependants as I am working myself and am her only child.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
mystique9999 said:
No one sponsored her. She has a job in the UAE and has travelled in the recent past to countries like the UK and Switzerland. She has no dependants as I am working myself and am her only child.
If she has no dependents in home country then it is difficult for her to obtain TRV. Multiple international visits do porvide advantage, but are significantly over weighed by the above reason.

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
mystique9999 said:
I think you need to address exactly that; purpose of visit. The VO might be wondering why a single mother needs to visit Canada. Perhaps she needs a stronger introduction letter. Carefully explain why she wants to visit? Does she have family she wants to see? If so, where do they live. Plus a detailed itinerary of what she will be doing on a day to day basis would help. Try to keep the visit to 3 weeks if you haven't already.

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
patchup23 please submit a case specific enquiry if the Visa processing time is up

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
I got an email from cic earlier.. so far it's been 13 days since i applied online. Processing time for UAE is 19 days so..we'll see...

Patchup, have you tried contacting cic about your application?

Wael_ar

May 26, 2016
hi Guys,

I have submitted an application in the VFS Doha, but they said now you need to provide the original passport and not copy of the passport pages.

do you think if they are taking the original passport, the process timing will be less?

also if they take long, can I request my passports back.

thanks

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Wael_ar said:
hi Guys,

I have submitted an application in the VFS Doha, but they said now you need to provide the original passport and not copy of the passport pages.

do you think if they are taking the original passport, the process timing will be less?

also if they take long, can I request my passports back.

thanks
In a paper application, you have to submit your originals. If you ask for them back, your application might be delayed or cancelled for not having the complete documents.

If you need to keep your passports, you are better off applying through CIC's electronic portal; in which case you will be requested for your passports only when and if the application is approved.