+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv online application for cpp-ottawa Passport stamping timeline.

kmukh2

Apr 4, 2013
The date on my visa stamping was 23rd March (the same day the visa was approved for my online application, and then they asked for the passport).

I used Canadapost Xpresspost.

I sent them the travel related documents (everything...why you are traveling...for eg for a conference, wedding or anything urgent like that, along with the tickets and itinerary) after I sent them the passport by email, fax, and Xpresspost mail (apparently thats what they prefer...I wrote URGENT:NEED PASSPORT BACK IMMEDIATELY) on top of the envelope so that at least they open the envelope.

saltysun

Apr 8, 2013
Ohh god...I forgot to send them my travel documents with my passport :'( :'( :'(
I used Xpresspost mail as well and put my address in the envelop. Do I need to put their address in the return envelop? I don't do that..
So when did you track your passport? when do they start sending it to you?
kmukh2 said:
The date on my visa stamping was 23rd March (the same day the visa was approved for my online application, and then they asked for the passport).

I used Canadapost Xpresspost.

I sent them the travel related documents (everything...why you are traveling...for eg for a conference, wedding or anything urgent like that, along with the tickets and itinerary) after I sent them the passport by email, fax, and Xpresspost mail (apparently thats what they prefer...I wrote URGENT:NEED PASSPORT BACK IMMEDIATELY) on top of the envelope so that at least they open the envelope.

spring.bustle

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Hello,

I sent my passport on 3rd of May through expressport with a return expresspost envelope encloded. I dont see any update from CPP as of today - no email in MyCIC that visa is stamped, the return envelope tracking number is still not active in canadapost website and CPP Ottawa is not responding to my email.

I'm worried now -please advise what should be my next action?

Thanks,
Spring

saltysun said:
Ohh god...I forgot to send them my travel documents with my passport :'( :'( :'(
I used Xpresspost mail as well and put my address in the envelop. Do I need to put their address in the return envelop? I don't do that..
So when did you track your passport? when do they start sending it to you?

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi spring.bustle

When did you applied? u did online or paper?