+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv online application for cpp-ottawa Passport stamping timeline.

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
My timeline:

Application sent online: Feb 15
Received: march 15
passport arrived in ottawa on Mar 20th with return envelope

and 13 day after . i didn't heard anything now I worried now
I booked a vocation started with April 9th . I am able to have the passport before April 8th

kmukh2

Apr 4, 2013
Hello Liu,

Please let us know when you receive your passport back. You are one week ahead of me.

I got a passport request from CPP-Ottawa, and they received it on 27th March.
I need to travel urgently out of the country on 19th April. Hope I will receive my passport before that.

Also, I sent my passport by Canadapost Xpresspost to CPP-Ottawa, TRV section, 365 Laurier Avenue West. This was the address given for courier only. Xpresspost was supposed to be sent to P.O box 9640. Does anyone think it will matter? Canadapost tracking says it was delivered on 27th March.

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
kmukh2 said:
Hello Liu,

Please let us know when you receive your passport back. You are one week ahead of me.

I got a passport request from CPP-Ottawa, and they received it on 27th March.
I need to travel urgently out of the country on 19th April. Hope I will receive my passport before that.

Also, I sent my passport by Canadapost Xpresspost to CPP-Ottawa, TRV section, 365 Laurier Avenue West. This was the address given for courier only. Xpresspost was supposed to be sent to P.O box 9640. Does anyone think it will matter? Canadapost tracking says it was delivered on 27th March.
Hi Kmukh

i still waiting my passport .
i send my passport by Xpress too . i was sent to P.O box 9640. i think it dosen matter. both to CPP-O office .did you put return envelope? i have any update i will let you know. if you have anything new pls let me know.. i am so worry .

kmukh2

Apr 4, 2013
Hi Liu,

Yes, I put in a return envelope as well. Lets see. I am very worried too. Seems like they dont explain the online TRV application very well. Its better to apply on paper.

Yes, please let me know when you receive your passport. That way I will have an idea when to expect mine. I will also let you know of any updates.

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
kmukh2 said:
Hi Liu,

Yes, I put in a return envelope as well. Lets see. I am very worried too. Seems like they dont explain the online TRV application very well. Its better to apply on paper.

Yes, please let me know when you receive your passport. That way I will have an idea when to expect mine. I will also let you know of any updates.
ok thanks .. ;) ;)

kmukh2

Apr 4, 2013
Hi,
I got my passport back today. However it might have been sent earlier since I had urgent travel and had sent related documents to them.

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
kmukh2 said:
Hi,
I got my passport back today. However it might have been sent earlier since I had urgent travel and had sent related documents to them.
when you get back ? they used your prepaid envelope ? ??

what s the day stamp on your passport ?

saltysun

Apr 8, 2013
Hi, I did the online application and my passport is received by CIC on April 2. When is your passport finished? did you send the related travel documents to them after you send your passport or along with passport?

I am very worried because I need to go back to my country soon..

kmukh2 said:
Hi,

saltysun

Apr 8, 2013
Liuxiaoshuo said:
i know a person sent out passport on march 27 . he got passport on april 5. but cic dont have stamp on passport
really? then CIC just returned his passport?