+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV October 2021 Applicants gather here

neo2190

May 4, 2021
Applied on 27th October via GC key,

Inland from Canada. currently on PGWP

Eligibility review started on November 1st.

PSVRao

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Guys, I got a biometric appointment letter and it says among other things, I should bring a consent form signed by me to the biometric centre. What is this consent form??

Isi19

Nov 3, 2021
Guys, I got a biometric appointment letter and it says among other things, I should bring a consent form signed by me to the biometric centre. What is this consent form??
Don't need to carry. They've done away with the pre downloadable consent form. They'll give you a form to give your consent and signature when you go for biometrics to a VFS Global office.

PSVRao

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
My wife has given her biometrics but they were not captured as her fingers have worn out. The concerned visa official has mentioned in the remarks column that it is due to old age. Now my question is if she is asked to apply for biometrics again and she faces the same issue what is the fate of her application? Secondly, whether she has to book again for biometrics or she can walk into the visa office and give her biometrics??

Kelsey96

Jun 19, 2019
Applied October 31
Eligibility review started Nov 13
Got PPR Letter today Nov 19.
Will send my PP tomoro.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the passport back with courier or canada post

tristar123

Nov 16, 2021
Trv from inside canada, pgwp holder. When you log in and click on your application, under “eligibility review”, if it says something like “we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility” then that means eligibility review has started

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR date: Oct 23, 2021
Biometric: Nov 8, 2021
Travelling to unite with my elder sister in Canada who is PR
VO: New Delhi
no updates on file so far..

anyone with similar AOR having an update?

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Question: Just got my TRV approved & will send in my passport soon. I'm meeting my partner's family & they sent me an invitation letter for April 2, 2022 to end April.

Does anybody know what is the usual Visa "Start Date" that will be issued in this case? Will it follow the date in the invitation letter? Asking because there's been some change in the plans & im hoping to visit Canada earlier (+ leave earlier as well).

Thanks in advance!

Nevu20

May 12, 2019
Question: Just got my TRV approved & will send in my passport soon. I'm meeting my partner's family & they sent me an invitation letter for April 2, 2022 to end April.

Does anybody know what is the usual Visa "Start Date" that will be issued in this case? Will it follow the date in the invitation letter? Asking because there's been some change in the plans & im hoping to visit Canada earlier (+ leave earlier as well).

Thanks in advance!
Timeline and COR please?

Jorge89

Oct 16, 2021
Applied October 31
Eligibility review started Nov 13
Got PPR Letter today Nov 19.
Will send my PP tomoro.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the passport back with courier or canada post
Where did you apply from and did you use ircc portal or via Gckey?

Zcompany

Nov 28, 2021
Applied October 31
Eligibility review started Nov 20
Pakistan
For my dependent 18 year old sister
I am citizen here
Reason: She is living alone their with her father after our mother passed away
Father has super visa.

What are her chances to get TRV?