+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV March 2019

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
can anyone please confirm the amount of funds for 1 and 2 applicants needs to be shown for tourist visa? Also is medical and pcc required?

a bit confused on above so please someone help.

Priyasash

Jan 11, 2019
March 15th applied
March 16th biometric request
March 27th biometrics done
At present background checking process going on..
Can anyone tell what would be the next process n when ll it change

pawaria

Feb 5, 2018
March 15th applied
March 16th biometric request
March 27th biometrics done
At present background checking process going on..
Can anyone tell what would be the next process n when ll it change
You would receive a visitor visa acknowledge letter and a bio-metric validity letters before decision is made on your application. Or you might just receive the decision.

Reactions: Priyasash

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
The day after i submitted biometrics i received 2 emails from VFS saying the following:

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at BangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center BangaloreOC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

and then immediately after that i got this:
has been received at the BangaloreOC VAC on 2019-03-26 08:54:10 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in BangaloreOC ,for processing.

This was 4 days ago, there is no update since then. Did your mum receive similar notifications?
Hello ,
I applied on 16th March online for trv from Karachi and received similar messages on 21st March.Since then no updates.I contacted VFS and they told me to wait for the passport request but I wonder how could they know? Can't it be a refusal?

Priyasash

Jan 11, 2019
Hi..
I have already applied trv, and got refused last year as I lagged in submitting some proofs for the country ties. (though I hav shown all of my financial docs with CA approval and job related papers) That time I wasn't married.
After a year, I have applied again as my spouse is physically not well. I am still waiting for my pr's next process after medical done on February 2019.
Meanwhile, to take care of his health n to visit the places as a tourist I applied for trv from April 23rd to May 30th
Following are the submitted docs n ties with my country / my job related:
1.My company's leave assurance letter/bona-fide/salary slip letter
2. The mandatory course letter from my company that have to be completed by me in the training institute (advised by my company) after I return to my country.
3.The bona-fide letter from the University for the part time course I am currently pursuing . (Jan 2019-Dec 2019)
4.The medical consultation n prescription letters from the doctor, my husband visited when he was in the home country.
5.The medical appointment for my mother at the month of July from the gynaecologist. It is stamped n notarised with the govt seal (It's DNC. I need to be with her in the hospital)
6.The medical documents (prescription/consulting letter) of my husband consulted in Canada (at his place)
7.The financial document of my bank stating I got 14,000 CAD in my savings.
8.Addition to, Six months transactions in my bank account.
9.The spouse approval letter, along with the application number of my pr.(marriage certificates, photos n all stuffs, already included )
10.And all the documents related to my country (aadhar, pan etc..)
11.My husband's invitation letter, purpose of visit, company's bona-fide, pay stubs, financial documents, bank transactions etc..
12. Return air tickets.
13. Tickets for visiting some places

Is there a positive chance?? Are these documents adequate to show my needful n assurance that I come back to my place (say country ties).??

Please help.

Thank you.

ryzriela

Aug 1, 2012
hi all,

so this is timeline for my mom's TRV, applied online
March 10th: online application submitted and bio metrics requested
March 12th: Submitted bio metrics from Hyderabad
March 22nd: Received bio metrics validity letter & Received passport request (but no change in the application status)
March 24nd: Submitted passport
March 27th: Status changed to Approved and received passport today.

I didn't receive any acknowledgement letter after submitting bio metrics.
Hope this timeline helps...
Hi, just a question please. I have submitted my biometrics last PAril 2, 2019 but haven't received confirmation letter though biometrics information is now updated on my online application last April 2, 2019. Until now, I dindn't receive any email.

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, just a question please. I have submitted my biometrics last PAril 2, 2019 but haven't received confirmation letter though biometrics information is now updated on my online application last April 2, 2019. Until now, I dindn't receive any email.
Applied on 15 march
Biometric updated 16 march
No update till now

Priyasash

Jan 11, 2019
Hi,
Got an acknowledgement letter telling the process is normal and it might take time to process as there are many number of applications. Has anyone received the same?

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Guys once application is approved, Usually how long does it take to get passport back with visa after we send it for stamping? Can it be completed within 2 weeks?

Palla

Apr 9, 2019
Hello All, I did my biometric today 9th April in HYD. Visa applied on 4th April, received the biometric letter on 5th April. How long does it take to complete the remaining process? Any idea, and what is the next step in the process.

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
Received 2nd Visitor Acknowledgement Letter today for my parent's visitor visa, it says they received large number of application and application is process. First acknowledgement letter was received on 25 March.
Timeline
Applied online - March 10
Biometrics done - March 18
Biometrics updated - March 25
Acknowledgement letter - March 25 and April 4.

has anyone received similar acknowledge letter and in same timeline.
Hi Pawaria,
Below is the timeline for my in-laws visitor visa online application:
Applied online - March 11
Biometrics requested - March 13
Biometrics done - March 20
Acknowledgement letter - March 25 and April 4
and waiting...

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
Hi Pawaria,
Below is the timeline for my in-laws visitor visa online application:
Applied online - March 11
Biometrics requested - March 13
Biometrics done - March 20
Acknowledgement letter - March 25 and April 4
and waiting...
It's been past the process time (13 days for applications submitted online in India) indicated on the CIC website (excluding the biometrics wait and process time) so I guess we are close to being informed of the decision...

Priyasash

Jan 11, 2019
Application submitted - 15th March
Biometrics request - 16th March
Biometrics done - 27th March
Acknowledgement letter - 9th April

Waiting