+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Inside Canada.

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Hello to everyone! I just took my PGWPP and have applied for TRV, December 22nd. Till now, there is no answer from them. Just wondering, how long did it took for you guys, that have applied in those last months. I have an emergency and need to go back home as soon as possible. Thank you

DhillonSimi

Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys I have valid work permit I applied Trv December 15 but till now I did not get any update I have to go back home in the end of February very urgently if there is no update from immigration then Is that possible i can go without stamping Nd when it will approved I will do stamping in India .Please let me know I am very scared beacause I don’t have any option I have to go

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Hi there. I have almost the same case like you. Unfortunately we cannot leave without TRV. They do not let us travel or enter the CANADA without TRV, which makes totally sense. It is better for the moment just to wait, and hopefully we can get a faster feedback from them. I will keep you updated in case that they approve my application.

DhillonSimi

Jan 16, 2021
Hi there. I have almost the same case like you. Unfortunately we cannot leave without TRV. They do not let us travel or enter the CANADA without TRV, which makes totally sense. It is better for the moment just to wait, and hopefully we can get a faster feedback from them. I will keep you updated in case that they approve my application.
We can travel without stamp but we cannot enter wothout stamp so that’s why I am worried Nd it took so long I have to go very urgently

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Yeah, that's true. I have also a medical emergency and I have submitted 2 web forms with medicals profs, but still there is no feedback from them.

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys I have valid work permit I applied Trv December 15 but till now I did not get any update I have to go back home in the end of February very urgently if there is no update from immigration then Is that possible i can go without stamping Nd when it will approved I will do stamping in India .Please let me know I am very scared beacause I don’t have any option I have to go
Same case, any update with your visa now?

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys, I applied for the TRV at the same time as my PGWP, back in May 2020 and I only received the PGWP in October. ( I asked a lot of people and they told me that we can not apply for the PGWP at the same time as the TRV, even though I paid processing fees for both applications at the same time ).
I later decided to reapply for the TRV separately on Jan 8th, 2021, now I am still waiting. But I recently received a notice letter saying that my application's processing has begun. this letter was from the visa collection center which is kinda weird. did anyone receive such? I wanna go home so bad, I haven't been home in 5 years:confused::oops:

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
In my case, there is still no feedback from IRCC. I applied on December 22th, and have submitted two web forms explaining to them my emergency to go back home for a medical reason, and still, there is no feedback. I suppose they do not have a lot of staff working due to covid-19, or the numbers of applications are very high, so they are going slowly.

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys, I applied for the TRV at the same time as my PGWP, back in May 2020 and I only received the PGWP in October. ( I asked a lot of people and they told me that we can not apply for the PGWP at the same time as the TRV, even though I paid processing fees for both applications at the same time ).
I later decided to reapply for the TRV separately on Jan 8th, 2021, now I am still waiting. But I recently received a notice letter saying that my application's processing has begun. this letter was from the visa collection center which is kinda weird. did anyone receive such? I wanna go home so bad, I haven't been home in 5 years:confused::oops:

We cannot apply for PGWP and TRV same time. The procedures say that you can start the application for TRV after getting approved for PGWP. I feel sorry that you had to repay it again. As for your concern, I assume it should be alright as long as your process has started but, it looks weird that visa collection replied to you.

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
In my case, there is still no feedback from IRCC. I applied on December 22th, and have submitted two web forms explaining to them my emergency to go back home for a medical reason, and still, there is no feedback. I suppose they do not have a lot of staff working due to covid-19, or the numbers of applications are very high, so they are going slowly.
Yes, they are all working from home and do have a lot of work to do. let's wait and see what happens.