+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Inside Canada.

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
Hi,Congratulations! , how long did the process take? Did you reach out to anyone or fill any web forms in order to get it approved?

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
Hi,Congratulations! , how long did the process take? Did you reach out to anyone or fill any web forms in order to get it approved?
I gave up on webforms, I just waited and Waites. I checked the processing times and and there was still about 7 days before it becomes late processing. I got an invitation the same day I was planning to send them a webform. They only read them, when your application is out
side the processing times. its automatic through the system.

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
I gave up on webforms, I just waited and Waites. I checked the processing times and and there was still about 7 days before it becomes late processing. I got an invitation the same day I was planning to send them a webform. They only read them, when your application is out
I aplied on Jan 8th, 2021 and got my visa April 19th

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
I applied for my TRV on Jan 25 2021 inside Canada, It changed to submitted status on jan 26th and remained same till today. I submitted 2 web forms still there is no response from IRCC. I checked the processing times, it says 76 days and its been 86 days since I applied so do you think there's a chance of my application getting approved maybe in the next 2 weeks?

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
I applied for my TRV on Jan 25 2021 inside Canada, It changed to submitted status on jan 26th and remained same till today. I submitted 2 web forms still there is no response from IRCC. I checked the processing times, it says 76 days and its been 86 days since I applied so do you think there's a chance of my application getting approved maybe in the next 2 weeks?
I cant promise any thing. Are you applying within canada? did you give your biometrics? usually the system auto-prompts you to go do your biometrics, so If you did yours, then just wait for yout TRV patiently.

nm1234556

Jan 25, 2021
Also, you need to et a letter that says that the delays are due to covid 19, did you get that?, I got that a month after I applied.

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
I cant promise any thing. Are you applying within canada? did you give your biometrics? usually the system auto-prompts you to go do your biometrics, so If you did yours, then just wait for yout TRV patiently.
yes I'm applying within Canada and I gave my biometrics way back in 2019

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
Also, you need to et a letter that says that the delays are due to covid 19, did you get that?, I got that a month after I applied.
I did not get any letter but can you tell me from which email address you got the email so that I can search for it in my inbox?