+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV INSIDE CANADA 2020

RajTN

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,

I have applied for TRV (inside Canada - online) on November 25, 2020 but still the status is Submitted. Processing time on CIC website is 39 days and it has already been 48 days. Is there anyone who applied in November and received the TRV?
Any update? Have you received passport request letter?

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
I applied TRV on Dec 30th 2020, received the "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" on the same day but I received Submission confirmation today, is it strange? And does my processing time start after receiving the submission confirmation?

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hello,

I have applied for TRV (inside Canada - online) on November 25, 2020 but still the status is Submitted. Processing time on CIC website is 39 days and it has already been 48 days. Is there anyone who applied in November and received the TRV?
Hi!
Any update on your application?
I submitted my TRV application on 25/12/2020 but still no update

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hi!
Any update on your application?
I submitted my TRV application on 25/12/2020 but still no update
Did you get confirmation of submission? I submitted my application on 23 DEC and received confirmation of submission today (after a month lol)

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Did you get confirmation of submission? I submitted my application on 23 DEC and received confirmation of submission today (after a month lol)
Hi I received confirmation of submission on 1st Feb 2021. I don’t know why are they taking so long. After that no update till date. What about you? Any progress on your application? The current processing time shows 42 days. Wondering if u have received final decision on ur application. Kindly let me know. Thank you!

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hi I received confirmation of submission on 1st Feb 2021. I don’t know why are they taking so long. After that no update till date. What about you? Any progress on your application? The current processing time shows 42 days. Wondering if u have received final decision on ur application. Kindly let me know. Thank you!
Nah dude. After the 'submission confirmation' they asked for 'Confirmation of Intent to Travel' on 02FEB. Guess my application is getting refused :rolleyes:

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Nah dude. After the 'submission confirmation' they asked for 'Confirmation of Intent to Travel' on 02FEB. Guess my application is getting refused :rolleyes:
What?? Confirmation of intent to travel? What’s the point of asking for this after making the applicant wait for a month! Well I have raised the web form query yesterday as my application crossed 42 days of processing time. Waiting for their reply. Any updates on your end after you submitted the docs they asked for recently?

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
What?? Confirmation of intent to travel? What’s the point of asking for this after making the applicant wait for a month! Well I have raised the web form query yesterday as my application crossed 42 days of processing time. Waiting for their reply. Any updates on your end after you submitted the docs they asked for recently?
Negative sir

vikramduhan

Apr 4, 2017
Hello,

I am a permanent resident, I am applying for TRV for my mother. She don't have any income, and my father passed away long back. My mother is living with my brother, what financial proof would I require for her, my bank statements would work for her? What is the difference between Invitation letter and Purpose of travel? The only reason I have for her travel is that my family is missing her badly, would it be sufficient? Please guide.

Thanks,

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Any updates for TRV applicants inside Canada?
I applied on 25th Dec 2020
Submission confirmation received on 1st feb 2021
After that no update so far

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Any updates for TRV applicants inside Canada?
I applied on 25th Dec 2020
Submission confirmation received on 1st feb 2021
After that no update so far
Did you check whether they started reviewing your eligibility? IRCC started my eligibility review today. I Applied on 23 DEC

Reactions: adiben

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Did you check whether they started reviewing your eligibility? IRCC started my eligibility review today. I Applied on 23 DEC
That’s a great news @Josh13215
No mine is still not yet started!!
But I get some positive hopes from your message!
Do you get any notification when they start reviewing your eligibility? I mean an email or something?
Good luck buddy and thanks for the update. Keep posting!

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
That’s a great news @Josh13215
No mine is still not yet started!!
But I get some positive hopes from your message!
Do you get any notification when they start reviewing your eligibility? I mean an email or something?
Good luck buddy and thanks for the update. Keep posting!
No prob dude. Nah its just an update so it will show as 'application updated' in your mycic account.
Hopefully ill get my PPR and they start reviewing your eligibility soon :)

Reactions: adiben

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
No prob dude. Nah its just an update so it will show as 'application updated' in your mycic account.
Hopefully ill get my PPR and they start reviewing your eligibility soon :)
Yea I hope so thanks!
I will keep you updated. Let me know when you get your PPR.