+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Nairobi

Kim500

Apr 19, 2023
How long does it take for a passport to be taken to the visa office in Nairobi then back to Uganda

Kim500

Apr 19, 2023
I have a friend who got a PPR but she is HIV positive.Can she leave in Canada while getting her drugs through DHL
Secondly do they allow an HIV positive person to travel to canada with there drugs in there hand laggage?

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hey guys!
We applied online from Uganda for visitor visa on Dec 11, 2022
Biometrics done Dec 14, 2022
Received BVL : April 15, 2023

Waiting for passport request! Any clues how long it takes from the Nairobi office?
Did you finally get the PPR. It normally takes a maximum of 30 days after the BVL

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Please I need ask. My applied for wP with my spouse and kid since dec and passed medicals in January. And we have been on background chk since then. I raised a web form and our tracker was updated 18 may. But to my surprise, only spouse eligibility review began on gckey and tracker while main applicant eligibility hasn’t started. Does it happen like this????

tobexpinky

May 31, 2023
Can some explain the below for me.
Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • May 5, 2023 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Interview
Biometrics
  • May 5, 2023 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Eligibility review has not yet started and background check as has started.

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
  • May 5, 2023 Completed.
Background check
Final decision
Is it work permit application? Welcome to the waiters list

Kim500

Apr 19, 2023
Dear Members, do we have people in Canada on this forum?. If we have them, can some one tell me what questions they ask at the Port of entry.

Reactions: gudpples