+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from inside Canada

SKant

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Anybody has any luck withTRV from inside Canada for applications submitted in March/April? Just need some relief in shared misery. What are y'all timelines?

My status is PGWP and I applied on 14 April. The tracker isn't updated since 19 April. Anyone else?

bvonthenove

Jul 17, 2023
I’ve applied on June 28. BVL received and reviewing eligibility since July 4. Can already see travel document number and expiration date on tracker, but no PPR. Sent web form called ircc and left notes still no update, I’m in need of urgent travel outside of Canada and the processing time has passed. Applied again yesterday to try my luck

Tarun9063

Jul 13, 2023
I’ve applied on June 28. BVL received and reviewing eligibility since July 4. Can already see travel document number and expiration date on tracker, but no PPR. Sent web form called ircc and left notes still no update, I’m in need of urgent travel outside of Canada and the processing time has passed. Applied again yesterday to try my luck
Why did you reapply?
And did you withdraw the old application?

bvonthenove

Jul 17, 2023
Why did you reapply?
And did you withdraw the old application?
Because I’ve exhausted all means to get an update on the previous application. Webforms and calls didn’t move anything. I did add in my client info of my previous application number and why I’m resubmitting. No I didn’t withdraw the old one in case there’s an update