Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi. I have to travel on the 22nd and my passport arrived at cpc Ottawa on the 10th. Can I go to pick it up in person? I’m freaking out
Hi good morning , when did you apply and when was it approved .

moiz_a52

Nov 12, 2018
Nothing. Waiting for some update to happen, anxiously.

Keep posting.

Thanks
Hey Umer,
Wanted to ask you one thing actually, when you try calling the cic people and when you try to check your status and processing time by entering your application number and other details how much duration i.e processing time does they tell you on the IVR?

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Hey Umer,
Wanted to ask you one thing actually, when you try calling the cic people and when you try to check your status and processing time by entering your application number and other details how much duration i.e processing time does they tell you on the IVR?
I never tried IVR. Spoke once directly with agent on call and was told that they are going to send message to visa officer. And then no update to date. I sent an email after that and they noted in their reply that they have already forwarded the msg to VO as per my call earlier. So, all i can is to wait. Else on 16 Feb i can contact them again (that is when 3 moths

Sep 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I never tried IVR. Spoke once directly with agent on call and was told that they are going to send message to visa officer. And then no update to date. I sent an email after that and they noted in their reply that they have already forwarded the msg to VO as per my call earlier. So, all i can is to wait. Else on 16 Feb i can contact them again (that is when 3 moths
Hey, did you receive any update on your applciation?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
And you just disappeared with no updates to all of us?
It is so annoying. You asking questions and once you have an update you don’t share it, but it might be useful for other members!
Its not a must for them to share their updates though

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
Hello,

I have a valid Work Permit & applied for my TRV (Inside Canada) application on December 21st, 2020. I have to travel to Mumbai (India) by February second week for my brother's wedding. It shows 53 days for the TRV application process. If the application gets approved then passport stamping will take time & will be late by then, So is there any way I can get to Mumbai while the application in process & when/if approved get stamping in Mumbai (India)??

I mailed them & filled Web form it says "We won't reply to you if your application is under process'' Today I tried calling IRCC but it doesn't connect to their agent, I'm looking for other options now

Please HELP! Thank you in advance.