+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (From inside Canada)

moiz_a52

Nov 12, 2018
I don't think this is the reason for the delay.

Just for peace of mind: You can send an email to CPC-O to inform them about this
Hi @Bryanna,

I did emailed to CPC-O about my education details mistake but no reply from them. Also no reply, no status change on my application. Is there something where I can get real time scenario about what's going on my application for so long? My status just shows, 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' from the day I submitted my application i.e 03rd October, 2018. Nothing changed till yet. I think so they haven't even touched my application.

moiz_a52

Nov 12, 2018
I don't think this is the reason for the delay.

Just for peace of mind: You can send an email to CPC-O to inform them about this
Hi @Bryanna,

Should I withdraw my application by calling CIC and then reapply again for my TRV? Would that help? If you can please suggest me what would be the best option as I want to go India but this TRV is still pending. Thanks.

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
That's frustrating.
It's been over 6 weeks for me and status is dead. No result of CSE or Call. Always get a standard reply. Let me know, if you find a reason to withdraw and re-apply.
Thanks & Good Luck.

moiz_a52

Nov 12, 2018
That's frustrating.
It's been over 6 weeks for me and status is dead. No result of CSE or Call. Always get a standard reply. Let me know, if you find a reason to withdraw and re-apply.
Thanks & Good Luck.
I know bro, this is my 11th week going on still no status update neither any message from them.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi anyone else applied for TRV after applying for PGWP can you share your timeline . Thanks

nitish0987

Dec 11, 2018
Hello all,

I hope you are well.

I am currently in Canada on a six month single entry visit visa. I am now planning to apply for PR on the base of my Canadian spouse however we do not have the funds to apply yet we want to apply for OSWP and PR at the same time. I have to apply for a visitor extension as my visa expires next week. I made a new cic account online however there is no option for extension application there.

when I go to answer all of the questions there are options that say if I want to stay here permanently or visit. I am already a visitor but I want to be PR. How do i answer these questions and at which point can I choose " extension" of visa?

Thank you for your help!

Sylvajms

Nov 27, 2018
Hi. I have to travel on the 22nd and my passport arrived at cpc Ottawa on the 10th. Can I go to pick it up in person? I’m freaking out