+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, here's my timeline and an important question:

Sept. 23rd: Applied for TRV
Oct. 15th: Got Passport Request
Oct. 20th: Sent my Passport (I was away so could not send it immediately)
Oct. 27th: Application Approved
Nov 2nd: Received an email from IRCC stating they want address verification (Subject: IRCC-CPC-OTTAWA ADDRESS VERIFICATION)

My question is does everyone get this email or did I screw up the return address on the prepaid Xpress-post envelope? I ask because I have not seen it show up in CanadaPost's tracking yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooky.sonu

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Hi,

Got my PPR a few days ago !
23 February : first application
27 of October : second application using gc key
29 of October : first application approved and ppr received
31 of October : second application withdrawn automatically

Good luck everyone
Congratulations on your PPR. Did you submit the LOE explaining the 1st application ? What additional documents did you submit to make the application stronger ?

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
I'm confused, please can someone explain to me?
Is there a new GC key login that is different from the one we used in the past?

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hey great to hear! Do you have PR app in progress? Do you also mention in your 2nd app LOE about the the first app?
yes PR in progress , inland fsw aor October , in my second visa application I mentioned that I have another one in progress since February

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
yes PR in progress , inland fsw aor October , in my second visa application I mentioned that I have another one in progress since February
Congrats! Hard to say if it was because of the 2nd app or if it was just the Feb application's turn to be processed.

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR. Did you submit the LOE explaining the 1st application ? What additional documents did you submit to make the application stronger ?
Didn’t submit any documents but wrote a letter of explanation about my first application

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
I want to know something urgently:
I have a gc key, I applied for PGWP, in september from inside Canada, I plan to travel to my home country in March 2022, I have a implied status work authorisation leter which allows me to wrk starting with W306... Can I apply TRV today, or do I have to wait for my work permit to come. I am worried as the TRV processgin time is too much .. PLease help

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021

Nov 2nd: Received an email from IRCC stating they want address verification (Subject: IRCC-CPC-OTTAWA ADDRESS VERIFICATION)

My question is does everyone get this email or did I screw up the return address on the prepaid Xpress-post envelope? I ask because I have not seen it show up in CanadaPost's tracking yet.
My eligibility review started yesterday, I applied on 22oct hope i receive PPR as soon as possible, need to travel to india in December. Or else I have to take risk and travel on my student TRV with PGWP IN hand.

I want to know something urgently:
I have a gc key, I applied for PGWP, in september from inside Canada, I plan to travel to my home country in March 2022, I have a implied status work authorisation leter which allows me to wrk starting with W306... Can I apply TRV today, or do I have to wait for my work permit to come. I am worried as the TRV processgin time is too much .. PLease help

snsr001

Oct 27, 2021
Hi ppl,

I have applied For my Trv last week. Eventhough I am on a work permit I still have a valid study visa till March 2022 with that I’m travelling to India next month. What should I do if I get my passport request just before my traveldate or when I’m in India?

Reactions: Alaa Afifah

Prag123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
CIC

Cic reply or work on Saturday? I mean you’ll get update on Saturday? I’m waiting for my update that’s why. Anyone please