+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

anth2288

Jun 29, 2021
Congrats! how did you manage to get the app sent to home country for processing? Did you submit the crisis webform for travel exemption?
I submitted both webforms multiple times in June/July (normal + travel exemption/crisis). Was likely a response to normal webform as I received note that they sent it to my home country in my IRCC portal and not via email.

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello, please anyone can help me with, how many days need to send the passport in Ottava and received back here in Montreal? Thank you

Jul 15, 2021
Nova Scotia
Category........
AINP
Applied on 4th March, sent multiple webforms and contacted MP but no luck of getting any proper response.

Yesterday, sent a letter from my Mother's doctor about her health condition along with proof of vaccination and a detailed message describing what I'm and my family going through around 12:35 AM and received Review elegibility email on 12:37 AM and followed by passport request in a minute.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Applied on 4th March, sent multiple webforms and contacted MP but no luck of getting any proper response.

Yesterday, sent a letter from my Mother's doctor about her health condition along with proof of vaccination and a detailed message describing what I'm and my family going through around 12:35 AM and received Review elegibility email on 12:37 AM and followed by passport request in a minute.
Congratulations! I hope your mother recover soon!

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys!! Finally I got ppr today. Inland applicant, currently in India. Extended wp trv applied date: Feb 27th. Webform sent 3 weeks ago. Hope everyone will get ppr soon.

Reactions: jacko1995

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I got request on 18 july. I sent passport 22 july. Decision made on 27 july. But i did not get my passport back till now, anyone has any idea when i can get back.
Congrats! usually it's between 1 week-10 days, from what I saw on the forum
When did you apply please?

david47539

May 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm applying from Ecuador to get my study permit (non SDS). I'm going to attend the fall semester.

This is my timeline:

Applied: April 1
BIL: April 2
Biometrics done: April 6
Medical exam request: July 8
Medical exam done: July 28
Medical passed: July 29
Elegibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
PPR: Waiting

I'd like to know how long they take to request your passport after you passed the medical exam and how long does it take for it to come back, because I bought a flight to Canada for September 9, and I'm a little scared it's not going to come back in time. Do you guys think it's enough time to send my passport and get it back?

Last edited: