+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I see that they have started reviewing my application as well. Applied feb 18th. Inland applicant. Funny thing is I have already booked my flight to go visit my hubby that I havent seen for 2 years now. Think I might have to wait and get this trv instead of sending endless webforms later. Hope to hear some good news soon.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I see that they have started reviewing my application as well. Applied feb 18th. Inland applicant. Funny thing is I have already booked my flight to go visit my hubby that I havent seen for 2 years now. Think I might have to wait and get this trv instead of sending endless webforms later. Hope to hear some good news soon.
Hello,
Did you receive this update by email?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi, could you please let us know where you saw this information?
is that on
Review of eligibility or Application status

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi, could you please let us know where you saw this information?
is that on
Review of eligibility or Application status
At first when i logged in this morning it was Application/Profile updated. Then I clicked. It went to submitted. Then "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requiremnents" Under review of eligibility.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
At first when i logged in this morning it was Application/Profile updated. Then I clicked. It went to submitted. Then "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requiremnents" Under review of eligibility.
Thank you. Mine is
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Reactions: Zeekeem