+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

muskan009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I see that they have started reviewing my application as well. Applied feb 18th. Inland applicant. Funny thing is I have already booked my flight to go visit my hubby that I havent seen for 2 years now. Think I might have to wait and get this trv instead of sending endless webforms later. Hope to hear some good news soon.
you heard something?

SunainaBanga

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I recently got biometrics correspondence letter. And I also got a reply for one of my webforms. They said that as soon as processing in India starts I’ll receive my ppr and that they cannot give it right now as I am not in Canada. One of my friends also received the same message and she got ppr within a week after this message. So hopefully by next week i can expect my ppr.

muskan009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I recently got biometrics correspondence letter. And I also got a reply for one of my webforms. They said that as soon as processing in India starts I’ll receive my ppr and that they cannot give it right now as I am not in Canada. One of my friends also received the same message and she got ppr within a week after this message. So hopefully by next week i can expect my ppr.
are they asking for biometrics now? because some of my friends got ppr without biometrics!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
When did you apply for the TRV?

Sunshine69

Jul 8, 2021
They are finally reacting to the travel exemption webforms sent on June. Did you receive a ghost update before getting the bio correspondance letter?