+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

muskan009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
my account says application updated again and after some time it again changed to submitted . Did this happen to anyone else?

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
my account says application updated again and after some time it again changed to submitted . Did this happen to anyone else?
it is how it works. Whenever you opened the updated file and check back again it will return to “submitted”. eventually the last time you click on ”updated”, it will turn into “approved“.

Sunshine69

Jul 8, 2021
Same thing happend to me also after one week from submitting the travel exemption webform ,that's called a ghost update, I saw on other threads that it means an agent is reviewing your application and that a decision has been made on your application, but wont be visible on your cic account until a couple of days or even weeks. You might be able to confirm it if you call agent as the decision might be visible on their end

Reactions: jacko1995

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Same thing happend to me also after one week from submitting the travel exemption webform ,that's called a ghost update, I saw on other threads that it means an agent is reviewing your application and that a decision has been made on your application, but wont be visible on your cic account until a couple of days or even weeks. You might be able to confirm it if you call agent as the decision might be visible on their end
Oh I think that makes sense... I submitted a travel exemption couple of days before the ghost updates.. But I did not receive any emails about it.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Yes a normal webform. I have an emergency situation and I sent a proof. I also contact the MP
Thank you! If it's not personal, what kind of proof did you submit in the web form?
They rejected my webform request few days ago and I have a family emergency as well..

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Thank you! If it's not personal, what kind of proof did you submit in the web form?
They rejected my webform request few days ago and I have a family emergency as well..
They reject webform requests? I sent a webform about a month ago and I only got the confirmation that it was recieved