APPROVED: 26 June 26
RETURNING PP TRACKING : July 2
RETURNING PP DELIVERED: July 3

isitmyturnyet

May 9, 2019
Adding myself to the list here:

TRV Application: June 3rd
Called CIC June 17th, told it will take a couple more days
Called CIC July 2nd, put on hold while operator "sent email to Ottawa to push application forward" whatever that means.

Good luck all!

isitmyturnyet

May 9, 2019
Adding myself to the list here:

TRV Application: June 3rd
Called CIC June 17th, told it will take a couple more days
Called CIC July 2nd, put on hold while operator "sent email to Ottawa to push application forward" whatever that means.

Good luck all!
Just got a super generic email back....amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Just got a super generic email back....amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Just wait. My application took a month until PPR.

mtanychka

Jul 3, 2019
Unfortunately no, still waiting
I’ve just received a reply to my web form I sent a week ago. The agent said that my application (applied June 12) is still within regular processing time and that they are working on June 8th applications. She probably forgot about 7 days and that they update website with 2 weeks delay! All we need is a real processing time, so everyone can know what to expect...

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
I’ve just received a reply to my web form I sent a week ago. The agent said that my application (applied June 12) is still within regular processing time and that they are working on June 8th applications. She probably forgot about 7 days and that they update website with 2 weeks delay! All we need is a real processing time, so everyone can know what to expect...
I understand the frustration, they said the same to me. Unfortunately All we can do is just sit and wait.

Shezzy

Aug 14, 2014
Hello My status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and after that it changed to "We are processing your background check" did that happen with someone else as well? Applied on June 1st, status changed 3rd July. Applied TRV inside canada on a OWP

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Hello My status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and after that it changed to "We are processing your background check" did that happen with someone else as well? Applied on June 1st, status changed 3rd July. Applied TRV inside canada on a OWP
You should get a passport request very soon

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
My background check status never changed before passport request. I think you will go through background check which will take some time. You can call them and ask if you are going through background check. When you call they see every detail of what is going on.

When I called the Agend said that my application was approved so he said I need to wait for passport request. The request came next day.

Monica68

May 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
April 2019
Med's Done....
June 2019
Hello,
after a week that my passport has been delivered at Ottawa, I have just received an email stating
"Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed. Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed"

Is that mean they stamped the visa in my passport?