+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Another day with no updates.
What is going on with IRCC this year?!
16 days after I have submitted application.

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
An application for TRV submitted 13th of June. Received a ghost email about an update but when I logged in there was nothing. anyone knows what does that mean ?

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Processing time tool says they are working on application received June 1st. I have applied May 29 and no updates yet.

Anyone in the same timelines?

I don’t understand what is going on.

somadina

Jun 5, 2019
Processing time tool says they are working on application received June 1st. I have applied May 29 and no updates yet.

Anyone in the same timelines?

I don’t understand what is going on.
Hi same here ,
I applied on May 30th no request for passport yet

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
I contacted them 5 mins ago and this is INSANE!
When I check processing time right now it says they work on Application from May 1. But the Agent said me that in their system she sees that they work on application from May 18!!! So she can’t take any actions for me because the deadline did not pass.

Crazy stuff!

somadina

Jun 5, 2019
I contacted them 5 mins ago and this is INSANE!
When I check processing time right now it says they work on Application from May 1. But the Agent said me that in their system she sees that they work on application from May 18!!! So she can’t take any actions for me because the deadline did not pass.

Crazy stuff!
Hi,
I just called too the agent told me she can only see working on application received May 18 , then she had to refresh the page and she saw they are working on application for june 1 , she said she put a note down to ottawa that processing time have passed.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hahaha
Wow!!!

Unbelievable what kind people work over there. I was on the phone with an Agent for about 15 min explaining that it shows already June 1st, but she did not care saying that in her system is May 18.

somadina

Jun 5, 2019
Hahaha
Wow!!!

Unbelievable what kind people work over there. I was on the phone with an Agent for about 15 min explaining that it shows already June 1st, but she did not care saying that in her system is May 18.
Some of them do not have patient at all, i'm just hoping my application is not stuck because i'm tired of waiting.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
I don’t see any reasons why they delay and it is so weird that they already worked on applications from June 2 on June 3. My deadline has passed a looong time ago.

Did an agent give you any details? Like they checking something or the application still in line and need to wait?

somadina

Jun 5, 2019
I don’t see any reasons why they delay and it is so weird that they already worked on applications from June 2 on June 3. My deadline has passed a looong time ago.

Did an agent give you any details? Like they checking something or the application still in line and need to wait?
Hi,
The agent did not specify anything , she said everything looks good so i do not know why is taking so long