+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

DLP9

Jan 25, 2023
Got a GU. Not sure if it was regarding removal of my representative or because I am about to get approval.
I am moving to Ontario in around 2 weeks, how risky is it to send the passport if they don't see the webform on time?
If I send my return envelope with Ontario address, will they send it their or will the passport be lost?
At what time you got the GU

Last edited:

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Got a GU. Not sure if it was regarding removal of my representative or because I am about to get approval.
I am moving to Ontario in around 2 weeks, how risky is it to send the passport if they don't see the webform on time?
If I send my return envelope with Ontario address, will they send it their or will the passport be lost?
very risky ...

Once i submitted my new passport via webform (for Work permit) ... 6 months later they issued my permit based on the old passport .... which had only 1 month left before it expires ... they didn't even see my request to update the passport

Reactions: maxiie

sourabhtheone

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, Did you check that return tracking? I have a flight on Monday. If they didn't ship on same day, I have to change the flight ticket. Thanks
Hey sorry for a delayed response. It was updated the following day and I received my passport today around afternoon.

Reactions: DLP9

@ali@hus

Aug 13, 2022
Please how did you know you applied for the wrong application, Did they let you know?
ohmy MP office inquired about my application and they told them that I filled the wrong forms. I
f they had notified me I would hv corrected it much earlier but they were dead silence! so ai contacted my MP office and they contacted IRCC, it was very helpful.

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
I applied for TRV inside Canada

submittedDec 24 2022
Eligibility Review Jan 12 2023

No updates since then, is that normal, what would cause that?
appreciate any thoghts!

VandySolo

Jan 18, 2023
Generally, whats the trend for canada post tracking getting activated ? like my counterfoil got generated on friday- Jan 27, I have a flight on feb-05, i live in saskatoon, i was hoping for it to get activated by the end of today.

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Generally, whats the trend for canada post tracking getting activated ? like my counterfoil got generated on friday- Jan 27, I have a flight on feb-05, i live in saskatoon, i was hoping for it to get activated by the end of today.
Check this out : https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/tools/delivery-standards.page

Put your ZIP code, and Ottawa's .... you will know how long it will take to ship it back to you.

Usually, IRCC will handover the passport to CanadaPost in the same day, or the next day.... you should see the tracking activated after 6PM

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Below is the TRV timeline of my spouse
- Applied on 17th Jan 2023
Current Status: We are reviewing your eligibility
No Ghost updates.
What's the processing timeline right now

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi Guys, my passport was received on January 9th and the counterfoil got updated on Friday, 27th January. I do not have the return Canada Express Post tracking number. Did anyone get the passport today or normally how much time it takes to get delivered? I am in Toronto. Thank you.

VandySolo

Jan 18, 2023
Hi Guys, my passport was received on January 9th and the counterfoil got updated on Friday, 27th January. I do not have the return Canada Express Post tracking number. Did anyone get the passport today or normally how much time it takes to get delivered? I am in Toronto. Thank you.
Same case, but I have a tracking number, not activated yet, hopefully by today it gets activated !!

Reactions: Wisp

DLP9

Jan 25, 2023
Hi, your return tracking activated today?

• Sad
Reactions: VandySolo