+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

VandySolo

Jan 18, 2023
6th Jan delivery date counterfoil seems done. I am waiting for Jan-10, daam waiting game is a pain when you have a lot in stake. Also where you in canada?

sourabhtheone

Apr 4, 2019
6th Jan delivery date counterfoil seems done. I am waiting for Jan-10, daam waiting game is a pain when you have a lot in stake. Also where you in canada?
London Ontario. I understand. I was also worried because I have an appointment with US embassy soon and without passport I would have to postpone it to next year. US has wait times of more than 365 days. So, if IRCC delayed my passport return, I would have missed by US visa appointment, which I booked in March 2022.

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, Did you check that return tracking? I have a flight on Monday. If they didn't ship on same day, I have to change the flight ticket. Thanks
if your tracking is not active by 6:30PM ... cancel the ticket ... Canada Post needs at least 1 business day to ship within the same province. (ottawa --> Toronto for example)

DLP9

Jan 25, 2023
if your tracking is not active by 6:30PM ... cancel the ticket ... Canada Post needs at least 1 business day to ship within the same province. (ottawa --> Toronto for example)
Still we are waiting for the counterfoil to generate and then return tracking to activate. We sent through UPS and not sure whether they pick up daily. Its been 3 weeks just for stamping. I don't know what they are doing I haven't seen any counterfoil received messages in this forum from last 3 days, except one.

Reactions: maxiie

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Still we are waiting for the counterfoil to generate and then return tracking to activate. We sent through UPS and not sure whether they pick up daily. Its been 3 weeks just for stamping. I don't know what they are doing I haven't seen any counterfoil received messages in this forum from last 3 days, except one.
once you see the counterfoil on your account ... IRCC might need 1-2 business days to give it to UPS (and maybe more)... then it's up to UPS to deliver it ...

• Sad
Reactions: DLP9