+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

DLP9

Jan 25, 2023
Guys. Check Asap. There is no any email notification but mine got a counterfoil today early morning. Like I just check 2 min ago.
Date received to ircc :- Jan-10
Which shipping address you used, I was worried like whether we sent it to correct address or not. No acknowledgment from IRCC like "we received your passport". we sent to the below address with UPS
Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

But, it delivered to postal code K1G 3W1 instead of K1A 1L1 :(

Last edited:

VandySolo

Jan 18, 2023
Is that ur counterfoil valid until passport validity?
I an not quite sure, My passport is valid till 2032 and in the counterfoil the expire date is 2032. but Idk if that means my counterfoil is valid till that date ? if that the answer for the validity of the counterfoil than Yess. its valid till expire date. But it could be the validity of my passport as well. idk

Reactions: vignesh93

VandySolo

Jan 18, 2023
Which shipping address you used, I was worried like whether we sent it to correct address or not. No acknowledgment from IRCC like "we received your passport". we sent to the below address with UPS
Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

But, it delivered to postal code K1G 3W1 instead of K1A 1L1 :(
there were two address mention 1. for canada post 2. for other mail services. if you have written the right address than dont worry, even my passport with canada post got submitted to a different address as per the tracking history.

Reactions: DLP9

PeterBoi

Jan 4, 2023
I think I will not get any counterfoil update today. Because there are many people who sent their passport January 10th getting counterfoil update. Kinda stress and hopeless :(

• Sad
Reactions: VandySolo

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Got a GU. Not sure if it was regarding removal of my representative or because I am about to get approval.
I am moving to Ontario in around 2 weeks, how risky is it to send the passport if they don't see the webform on time?
If I send my return envelope with Ontario address, will they send it their or will the passport be lost?