+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
ooof thats crazy!
Anyone get their visa stamp today? Im wondering what date they have moved to?
I just spoke with an IRCC representative. My passport was received by IRCC on 6th Jan.

Current status: Visa officer has verified my details and it's in the stamping queue.

I hope this will help you to relax your anxiety.

Reactions: VandySolo

VandySolo

Jan 18, 2023
I just spoke with an IRCC representative. My passport was received by IRCC on 6th Jan.

Current status: Visa officer has verified my details and it's in the stamping queue.

I should be the similar case as well for those who have passed 14 days mark.

PeterBoi

Jan 4, 2023
So just called IRCC today, my passport was submitted on Jan-10. They said they cant give me time/date for when my counterfoil will be generated. It depends on the traffic of passport queue for TRV. the best thing you can do it create a webform and explain you query. Thats the best option even if you call IRCC.
Hopefully you will get an update next two three days. If not contact IRCC

Reactions: VandySolo

Deebee1997

Jan 23, 2023

Thank you for letting me know! If its in the passport queue it should be done today or tomorrow right? I am not very familiar with the timeline.

DLP9

Jan 25, 2023
Anyone got counterfoil today. Our passport delivered on 9th Jan to CPC-Ottawa, till no update.
I tried calling +18882422100 but it is not connecting to any representative.

Once counterfoil is done, can we go and pickup? I saw the previous posts like 1 week delay in dispatching after counterfoil. We have a flight on Monday.

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Thank you for letting me know! If its in the passport queue it should be done today or tomorrow right? I am not very familiar with the timeline.
I did not ask this question. The representative mentioned earlier that 14 days are the standard processing time but not guaranteed so.

I hope to see counterfoil generation by end of this week! Passport dispatch by next week! That's what others on this thread had to wait recently!

There's no need to waste your time by calling them. I see many applicants are waiting for their passports here and on reddit for the same timeline. So just relax. We're not alone.

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Just a question, recently my trv was approved also got PPR but eligibility is still saying we are reviewing and in the application status it says We are processing your application but in the final decision, it says your application was approved. Does anyone else also face something like that?
same here

i sent my passport on 12tb, delivered on the 13th morning.... no counterfoil info on the account yet

DLP9

Jan 25, 2023

Hi, Did you check? someone in the group received the counterfoil message, his passport received by IRCC on 6th Jan.

Reactions: SNP0201

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys I linked application today and canceled my rep presentation. Now I can see that status changed to reviewing. So approval is near. As I shared I am moving to other province next month, how much time do they give to send passport from the date of approval? I heard it's 1 month? And how soon will they update my residential and mailing address from the time of webform? I still have 2 weeks left to move to other province and it will take time to find new place to live. So I will be living in Airbnb for sometime. But I can buy a postal address for mailing purposes. So is that fine or no?