+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hi any update on your account? My case is very similar to yours. I sent my passport on June 28 and they received it on June 29th. The strangest thing is that I sent my passport together with my wife's in the same envelope and her account was updated yesterday. It's showing a counterfoil number and everything. My account has not been updated and both passports were in the same envelope!! I called today and they told me that the Visa was printed and they even gave me a document number but nothing has been updated in my account. I am worried it's going to take too long before we receive our passports. You have been waiting for almost a month from what I see! This does not make sense!
Hi yes still no update it’s been 29 days since it was delivered I called them yesterday they confirmed my visa was printed on June 27 but no update after that

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Hi yes still no update it’s been 29 days since it was delivered I called them yesterday they confirmed my visa was printed on June 27 but no update after that
how do you get hang of them over the phone? my call always gets disconnected after some time

Qamar gujjar

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2021
AOR Received.
28-07-2022
got the update today that counterfoil is generated. anybody has any idea when they dispatch the passport after that. i checked the tracking no but nothing yet.
Hi same here did ur tracking got activated.Please do update once its activated.Thanks

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
So basically the problem is with people who sent their passport with UPS or another courier that is not Canada Post?
Yes don’t send with other companies just send with canada post , this is confirmed with ircc yesterday they even suggested canada post on the instruction letter I send mine through ups still no update, my friend sent from canada post he already received his passport

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to share my update
I sent my inside Canada TRV application ALONG with my passport through Canada Post.
They received it on July 5th according to Canada Post Tracking.
I was confused originally if i have to send my passport along with my documents because there were mixed opinions. But i still sent my passport.
I dont know if they opened my envelope as i have not received any email confirmation.
I am not able to link my application to GC Key as well.

Is anyone else in the same situation as me? Or was in the same situation and then recieved some type of communication?

Thank you!