+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

kiwiprajapati

Apr 27, 2019
Hi there,

I have just got my work permit and I am planning to visit my home country soon. Will I need to get my TRV visa stamp in my passport? If yes, how long it takes to get the stamped passport back? Can anyone send the link how to apply for that? I tried to get processing time but I couldn't find it and it makes me confused. How If I travel with work permit to my home country?

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Hi there,

I have just got my work permit and I am planning to visit my home country soon. Will I need to get my TRV visa stamp in my passport? If yes, how long it takes to get the stamped passport back? Can anyone send the link how to apply for that? I tried to get processing time but I couldn't find it and it makes me confused. How If I travel with work permit to my home country?
Hey, you need to get your visa in order to come back, you can look on ircc website for instructions to apply online as well as on paper

Reactions: kiwiprajapati

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Hi there,

Can you share link how to apply online from Canada? What documents are needed?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html you can visit this site

Jul 28, 2018
Delhi
Applied - june 10 online
Eligibility- I didnt recieve any updates so checked today eligibility has started. (June 30)
Ppr - still waiting hoping to get it soon.
Hi! I just got the ppr request, a bit confused how to sebd the passport. I am thinking to send through Canada post, Which address should i use? How much time does it take to get the passport back then?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi! I just got the ppr request, a bit confused how to sebd the passport. I am thinking to send through Canada post, Which address should i use? How much time does it take to get the passport back then?
Canada post is good

Google Canada.ca and look for the addresses where to send

usually takes 2-7 days depending on your address

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
One of my friend send his passport through canada post and got back in 9 days , I sent from ups at the same day still no update, but when I called to ircc they told me they printed my visa on June 27 , but no update on my account either tracking hasn’t been activated yet it’s so weird
Hi any update on your account? My case is very similar to yours. I sent my passport on June 28 and they received it on June 29th. The strangest thing is that I sent my passport together with my wife's in the same envelope and her account was updated yesterday. It's showing a counterfoil number and everything. My account has not been updated and both passports were in the same envelope!! I called today and they told me that the Visa was printed and they even gave me a document number but nothing has been updated in my account. I am worried it's going to take too long before we receive our passports. You have been waiting for almost a month from what I see! This does not make sense!