+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Hi, appreciate your response, i actually applied on 19th June, i sent my passport too
Hi, can I ask when did you get the approval from them and sent the passport? I applied for my visa inside Canada yesterday. I don't know when they will approve it and ask me to send the passport.

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
I submitted yesterday and it's still on the way.
They can't send any email before opening the envelope because they don't have your email.
I applied yesterday. Do you know when they will approve it online? the online processing time showed 128 days and it is definitely wrong.

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Hi, can I ask when did you get the approval from them and sent the passport? I applied for my visa inside Canada yesterday. I don't know when they will approve it and ask me to send the passport.
I applied on paper and sent the passport with all other documents, not sure if that was to be done though

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Hi, Got approved today!
Applied on June 8 2022.
Confirmation on June 9 2022.
Eligibility review: June 21 2022.
PPR: June 28 2022
Hi, did you apply online or by paper? If online, did you send them your passport and when did you get your passport back?

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, did you apply online or by paper? If online, did you send them your passport and when did you get your passport back?
Online, I send them my passport the same day I got the PPR (June 28th, they received it June 29 via Courier). Still waiting to get it back. Should hear something this week. From other peoples experience its taking around 9-10 days to receive a response once they receive your passport.

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Online, I send them my passport the same day I got the PPR (June 28th, they received it June 29 via Courier). Still waiting to get it back. Should hear something this week. From other peoples experience its taking around 9-10 days to receive a response once they receive your passport.
Sorry, can I ask is that 9-10 days means you get the passport back in 9 -10 days when they received it, or it is the time they stamp your passport after they received your passport?

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
nope, still waiting generally within 10 days of eligibility ppl are getting ppr so am afraid now that what’s happening!
Hi does that 10 days mean after you sent it, it took 10 days to get it back? Or does the 10 days mean they received it and takes 10 days to stamp the visa on your passport?

Jul 28, 2018
Delhi
Hi does that 10 days mean after you sent it, it took 10 days to get it back? Or does the 10 days mean they received it and takes 10 days to stamp the visa on your passport?
So I have observed this after eligibility it takes 10 days for passport request and then after that stamping takes more time.

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
So I have observed this after eligibility it takes 10 days for passport request and then after that stamping takes more time.
So it is like you are eligible then you need 10 days + the time you send it to them + the time they send it back to you. Do I understand you correctly?

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
If applying by paper, do we need to send passport along or wait till they request it through PPR? It says passport not required at the moment, but why are they asking for return XpressPost envelope now?