+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Hi everyone
I had got my approval for PGWP on 20th june, 2022.
But I didn't receive hard copy of PGWP still now. Some of my friends got approval after me and they getting their physical copy in 5-7 days.
Can any one help me, what I have to do now ?
or I will have to wait for next week

sasuke_uchiha

Jun 28, 2022
Hi everyone
I had got my approval for PGWP on 20th june, 2022.
But I didn't receive hard copy of PGWP still now. Some of my friends got approval after me and they getting their physical copy in 5-7 days.
Can any one help me, what I have to do now ?
or I will have to wait for next week
They say you should wait for up to 6 weeks to receive the printed hard copy of PGWP.

Far357

Dec 16, 2021
Anyone applied trv on paper in June?
I applied yesterday, it's very easy.
Download the imm5721e form and read it. You can find all the instructions and necessary documents there.
Don't send your passport, they will request for it later.
Just send the documents specified in imm5721e.
You need to checkmark the imm5721e and send a copy of it too.
Good luck!

Far357

Dec 16, 2021
Anyone applied trv on paper in June?
By the way, in the mailing instructions, they said you have to buy 2 prepaid letter size envelopes, put one inside the other with documents and send to them(this envelope is for returning your passport).
Actually it is impossible to put an envelope inside the other one with the same size. You can buy one letter size and another one regular size and put the regular size inside the letter size.

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
By the way, in the mailing instructions, they said you have to buy 2 prepaid letter size envelopes, put one inside the other with documents and send to them(this envelope is for returning your passport).
Actually it is impossible to put an envelope inside the other one with the same size. You can buy one letter size and another one regular size and put the regular size inside the letter size.
Hi, appreciate your response, i actually applied on 19th June, i sent my passport too

Far357

Dec 16, 2021
But they did not send any email or my passport back yet
Lol, so you are more experienced.
It seems they didn't open your envelope. When they open it, they will send email(and maybe your passport back).
Please update your status here.
By the way, did you read anywhere that you have to send passport too? I looked for it but it seems no need for passport at the first stage.

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
It seems they didn't open your envelope. When they open it, they will send email(and maybe your passport back).
By the way, did you read anywhere that you have to send passport too? I looked for it but it seems no need for passport at the first stage.
I assumed since it is a two way envelope they might need the 2nd one for sending the passport back

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Did you get any email from them after submitting?