+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Discussion in 'Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit)' started by Usama Chaudary, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Need your help in extension of my visa. I have valid work permit but my visa(coubterfoil on passport) is expiring soon.Which form I need to fill , is it 5257 or 5708e. Could you please guide me through the process?

2. Need your help in extension of my visa. I have valid work permit but my visa(counterfoil on passport) is expiring soon.Which form I need to fill , is it 5257 or 5708e. Could you please guide me through the process?

3. Hi you need to complete 5257.
    Please ensure you submit the this form. along with a copy of your work permit

4. Hi you need to submit a web form and cancel application. Then re submit new application and pay fees. They will refund the fees when application is cancel

5. Thanks for the response.
    Thanks for the advise, could you please let me know what to fill in purspose of visit under details of visit section, Options which I found relevant are Visit,returning Worker,Others..
    Note - I am working in Toronto right now.

6. #381 Saif1234, Jan 18, 2019 at 9:32 PM at 9:32 PM
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019 at 9:38 PM
    Hi All,

Recently I received my owp extension. So I believe now I need to apply for a TRV. What are the standard paper works do I need to submit if I would like to apply via online.

Thank you all in advance