+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
What is a PPR? And why are people talking about PPRs in a thread about TRVs?

I am looking for current TRV processing timelines. If anyone recently went through this process/is going through this process and knows the timeline and can share, that'll be great.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
What is a PPR? And why are people talking about PPRs in a thread about TRVs?

I am looking for current TRV processing timelines. If anyone recently went through this process/is going through this process and knows the timeline and can share, that'll be great.
PPR is the passport request letter

Reactions: dillym

MaggiGed

Sep 24, 2021
Hi there.
We are in Canada now, and we have a valid work permit. Our visas are expired, but we need to fly to the Russia. We would like to apply for a new visa while we are in Canada (before departure) but we would like that visas to be processed in Russia. How can we do that? Applying inside the Canada, we must indicate that the residence is Canada, but then we cannot get a passport in Russia. If we will indicate the place of residence is Russia, then it turns out to be untrue. How can we do it correctly?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

erinalb

Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone, how do you know if your account is under eligiblity review (can someone post a screenshot of how the application status should look like if you are under eligibility review) just trying to determine since i saw an update on my account but idk if it was to indicate that the eligibility review started. Thanks!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hi everyone, how do you know if your account is under eligiblity review (can someone post a screenshot of how the application status should look like if you are under eligibility review) just trying to determine since i saw an update on my account but idk if it was to indicate that the eligibility review started. Thanks!
If the eligibility review starts, it will says something like "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria.."