+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Are you on SP/WP?
Any PR application in running?
did you raise any webforms
I am on work permit [18 month Open Work Permit Public policy announced in Jan 2021 by IRCC].
For PR, read my signature. Its Quebec skilled worker program.
I raised a web form on 4 Sep 2021, I received a general answer related to crises in Afghanistan on 8 Sep 2021.
Passport Request received = Sep 24, 2021

Reactions: Zioussama

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
did you sent them any webform?
I am on work permit [18 month Open Work Permit Public policy announced in Jan 2021 by IRCC].
For PR, read my signature. Its Quebec skilled worker program.
I raised a web form on 4 Sep 2021, I received a general answer related to crises in Afghanistan on 8 Sep 2021. I just mentioned that I want to go to my home country to see my family after a long time. But I guess, this is the general problem with every one. Actually they are only prioritizing following cases.
We (IRCC) will respond to these priority enquiries only: (webform reply)
· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
· Changes in contact information
· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

harsim5555

Sep 20, 2021
Hello guys,
Finally.. PPR received today.

Application date: March 15th
Hey Brother can u tell timeline of your eligibility period, u said same day but what was the time? Today morning my review started. Applied February 6. Please let me know. Did u get ppr in evening on the day of eligibility day?

harsim5555

Sep 20, 2021
Is eligibility review a good sign? Just confused, applied for trv february 6. Yesterday got a ghost update and eligibility review started. Please let me know if someone knows how long does it take after this.
Thanks

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Please just curious to know if anyone inside canada re-applied for trv after sept 7th and got it. I dont fulfil the reunification clause hence I didnt re-apply. I have a valid pgwp and want to travel outside canada to see my family. Applied for trv since march 21 yet no update. Unfortunately my flight has been booked for less than 2 weeks from now. I called the 1800 ircc number and the agent I spoke with suggested I re-apply but just curious to know if any one like myself has reapplied and received ppr. Thank you

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Please just curious to know if anyone inside canada re-applied for trv after sept 7th and got it. I dont fulfil the reunification clause hence I didnt re-apply. I have a valid pgwp and want to travel outside canada to see my family. Applied for trv since march 21 yet no update. Unfortunately my flight has been booked for less than 2 weeks from now. I called the 1800 ircc number and the agent I spoke with suggested I re-apply but just curious to know if any one like myself has reapplied and received ppr. Thank you
they suggested me to reapply as well but i think its only for people whose situation has changed so i didnt reapply

Reactions: Zioussama

erinalb

Dec 10, 2019
I applied on September 5th and my eligibility review started like a week or week and half ago, fingers crossed that is a good sign and i soon get my ppr then

Reactions: dillym