+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello,

If anybody is worried about getting v-1 visa instead of w-1 don't worry. I recently travelled from Pakistan to toronto and didn't have any problem.
I also asked the immigration officer in Toronto and he said they recently started giving out v-1 visas to pgwp holders. Its a new policy so no neeed to worry about anything.

Its actually good we got extra visa

gavisharora

Sep 2, 2016
Guys, please help me with my situation.
I am a PGWP holder, my student TRV is still valid until November but I am in India right now. I can go to Canada now but will have to apply for a new TRV and wait 157 days for it which is ridiculous to begin with! Now due to several issues within my family I have to keep coming back and forth between India and Canada, waiting 157 days for it is going to create a very difficult situation for me. Is there anything that I can do to make the process faster? Please give me any advice you can. I will really appreciate it.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Guys, please help me with my situation.
I am a PGWP holder, my student TRV is still valid until November but I am in India right now. I can go to Canada now but will have to apply for a new TRV and wait 157 days for it which is ridiculous to begin with! Now due to several issues within my family I have to keep coming back and forth between India and Canada, waiting 157 days for it is going to create a very difficult situation for me. Is there anything that I can do to make the process faster? Please give me any advice you can. I will really appreciate it.
you cant do anything i applied from march and still waiting inside canada

ketizsingh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got PGWP on July 1st, 2021 and applied for a TRV/PPR/Stamp on August 1st 2021.

I am planning to visit my home country in December 2021's first week.

When can I expect my PPR?

"cic.gc.ca" shows 96 days; is it accurate, or should I add buffer time?

I appreciate any help you can provide. :)

gavisharora

Sep 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

I got PGWP on July 1st, 2021 and applied for a TRV/PPR/Stamp on August 1st 2021.

I am planning to visit my home country in December 2021's first week.

When can I expect my PPR?

"cic.gc.ca" shows 96 days; is it accurate, or should I add buffer time?

I appreciate any help you can provide. :)
Hi, could you please send a link to where it says 96 days. Last time I checked on canada.ca it said 157 days. Thank you

ca0g6230

Oct 25, 2020
CanadaPost package will be active on this Thursday (Evening).
How do you know this? my TRV is approved on Sep 17 however I still don't have my return tracking active yet.. I called IRCC and they told me they already sent out my passport on Sep 21, but might take 48-72 hours to see tracking, I see someone with same approval date got tracking activated, not sure how much longer should I wait.., Hopefully soon