+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Congrats! Counterfoil was also generated on Sep 17th. do you think they will send it this week or would i have to wait another week..
They already sent our passport (now in an Ottawa post office). If you live in Toronto/Montreal area then hopefully you will receive your passport by Tomorrow/Thursday.

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
Heyy, for the ones who are in India and planning to come to Canada with pgwp and got visitor visa, I wanna inform you that I have reached safely yesterday in canada. No much questions asked at canada immigration. Everything was smooth..
Don't stress out about visitor visa.. it's okay to travel..

dipikam

Mar 21, 2021
Hi All,

Any help would be appreciated!
The situation is I have a valid close work permit till nov 2022. I have applied TRV in Jan 2021 and haven't received passport request yet. I applied PR in March 2021. There is no update on PR after April. Due to some emergency I had to fly to India and now I am unable to go back to Canada. Can anyone please guide me if there is any way to expediate the Visa application?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

Any help would be appreciated!
The situation is I have a valid close work permit till nov 2022. I have applied TRV in Jan 2021 and haven't received passport request yet. I applied PR in March 2021. There is no update on PR after April. Due to some emergency I had to fly to India and now I am unable to go back to Canada. Can anyone please guide me if there is any way to expediate the Visa application?
did you apply from Inside Canada and did you try to raise crisis web form?