+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
I applied for TRV on Feb 8th and came to India I raised a webform on April 16th and sent an email as well with proof that I am exempt from travel. I received ppr on April 29th. They didn’t ask for biometrics and my application was processed within Canada. If you provided them with the right documents as proof that you’re exempt from travel restrictions then you’ll get ppr request within 2-3 weeks.
Thanks for letting me know
I sent them my offer letter, paystubs, lease agreement and tenant insurance. I think that should be enough.

May 25, 2021
Hi all, Need experts advice please, I'm on open work permit with my husband, and our work permit got extended last year till aug 2021. TRV processing was started on feb 8, and I did not get any updates after that. Unfortunately I had an family emergency and travelled to India with my 5 mo baby in April without the visa stamping done. I had planned to send the passport through courier back to canada , but it seems impossible now.
Is there any other way to send my passport to canada for stamping? With visa stamping I cant travel back to canada.
Kindly advice

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi all, Need experts advice please, I'm on open work permit with my husband, and our work permit got extended last year till aug 2021. TRV processing was started on feb 8, and I did not get any updates after that. Unfortunately I had an family emergency and travelled to India with my 5 mo baby in April without the visa stamping done. I had planned to send the passport through courier back to canada , but it seems impossible now.
Is there any other way to send my passport to canada for stamping? With visa stamping I cant travel back to canada.
Kindly advice
No need to send your passport to Canada. If you have got Passport request, you could go for visa stamping in INDIA through VFS India. Currently, VFS India is closed due to lockdown. Once they resume services, you could submit your passport using below link. Hope this helps.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-web-form

May 25, 2021
No need to send your passport to Canada. If you have got Passport request, you could go for visa stamping in INDIA through VFS India. Currently, VFS India is closed due to lockdown. Once they resume services, you could submit your passport using below link. Hope this helps.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-web-form
Wow thats really helpful thanks a lot!! Just a quick question, do I have to go through the whole process again or just submitting the passport for stamping is enough?
thanks again. :)

mp18

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I want to mail Ircc to expedite trv process but I don’t have any employment letter
So if I sent only residence proof and tax slip
Would it be sufficient.?

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
Kindly advice
Don't send your passport across International boundaries using courier/mailing services, as it may have bad consequences. Please get your stamping done in India or any other country where you can be physically present.

May 25, 2021
Don't send your passport across International boundaries using courier/mailing services, as it may have bad consequences. Please get your stamping done in India or any other country where you can be physically present.
Yes, I'm aware of that. AND thats y wanted to know if there is any alternate option available

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Wow thats really helpful thanks a lot!! Just a quick question, do I have to go through the whole process again or just submitting the passport for stamping is enough?
thanks again. :)
Just submitting a passport is enough. As per visa rules, visa stamping can be done in any country irrespective of where you applied.

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am holding a work permit from October 2020, I applied for TRV in December and was waiting and wondering why they don't issue it, as it should take only 2 months. Today, I received an update in my profile that says the application is cancelled and they will send a detailed message later. Anyone knows what could be the issue?

leyley

Dec 8, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am holding a work permit from October 2020, I applied for TRV in December and was waiting and wondering why they don't issue it, as it should take only 2 months. Today, I received an update in my profile that says the application is cancelled and they will send a detailed message later. Anyone knows what could be the issue?
Hi. My friend had the same issue 2 month ago. IRCC said she does need a TRV bc she's in-land. No solution yet

leyley

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks for your comment. Problem is that I planned to visit my parents back home.
I am on the same boat. I applied on Dec 2020 and recently got approve for a Visitor Record. I am a work permit holder and current inside Canada. I was confused but finally found out that the form I submit was for visitor record instead of TRV. When I apply I was following the questionnaire and In swear I answered every question based on my current situation - recently graduated, PGWP holder, in-land, implied status, what I need is a TRV to leave and travel back to Canada, but somehow they direct me to apply a VC, I didn't notice bc my app number start with V and there's no indication that was not a TRV application....

Anyways I applied again this month for a TRV, I noticed that the questionnaire has been changed a lot. I also summited letter of explanation along with my app & hoping that they can grant me exception. I'll update if I hear anything back from IRCC.

Reactions: gandomgun

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
I am on the same boat. I applied on Dec 2020 and recently got approve for a Visitor Record. I am a work permit holder and current inside Canada. I was confused but finally found out that the form I submit was for visitor record instead of TRV. When I apply I was following the questionnaire and In swear I answered every question based on my current situation - recently graduated, PGWP holder, in-land, implied status, what I need is a TRV to leave and travel back to Canada, but somehow they direct me to apply a VC, I didn't notice bc my app number start with V and there's no indication that was not a TRV application....

Anyways I applied again this month for a TRV, I noticed that the questionnaire has been changed a lot. I also summited letter of explanation along with my app & hoping that they can grant me exception. I'll update if I hear anything back from IRCC.
Thanks @leyley for the information. I appreciate if you can update me on what you hear back from IRCC.

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
Hello guys
I recently got the email for pr website. I informed them that I am outside Canada and need pr stamping request. I also have a work permit trv applied which I did not get yet. My question is: Can I get the stamping request for both pr visa and work permit trv? I need the trv since I will not be exempt from travel restrictions with pr visa.