+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
I applied for TRV on Feb 8th and came to India I raised a webform on April 16th and sent an email as well with proof that I am exempt from travel. I received ppr on April 29th. They didn’t ask for biometrics and my application was processed within Canada. If you provided them with the right documents as proof that you’re exempt from travel restrictions then you’ll get ppr request within 2-3 weeks.
Hello

I appliedfor trv inside Canada on Jan 16th. I filled the crisis webform and sent an email to the Covid alert email address on 26th May. Today I spoke with the ircc agent and she said that Ottawa might not be able to transfer your application to India so it’s a good idea to make another application from India. I am just not sure why they are not able to give ppr for my trv. Someone please advise if I should apply for trv again?

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
They usually take 2-3 weeks to process your application after you’ve submitted the travel exemption webform. I would recommend you to wait for a couple more weeks and see if you receive ppr. I don’t think applying ppr from India right now is a good option.

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
They usually take 2-3 weeks to process your application after you’ve submitted the travel exemption webform. I would recommend you to wait for a couple more weeks and see if you receive ppr. I don’t think applying ppr from India right now is a good option.
Thanks for your help. I will keep you posted and let you know if I have any more questions

Apr 6, 2021
Toronto
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello

I appliedfor trv inside Canada on Jan 16th. I filled the crisis webform and sent an email to the Covid alert email address on 26th May. Today I spoke with the ircc agent and she said that Ottawa might not be able to transfer your application to India so it’s a good idea to make another application from India. I am just not sure why they are not able to give ppr for my trv. Someone please advise if I should apply for trv again?
Hey did you send them an email? Because when i sent an email they processed my application immediately, i was in the same situation, except i was in the US

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
Hi All..I applied for TRV on Mar 3rd post approval of my BOWP..
Today my PR application was approved and I received my CoPR.
I understand that TRVs are not issues to Permanent Residents (refer to https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp) and I need to apply for PRTD.

Any idea what's the next steps from TRV perspective?
Will they automatically cancel my TRV application or do I need to call them for cancellation?
Hello
I am in a similar situation. I am waiting for my trv applied on Jan 16th. I recently got my portal email for Canadian experience class pr. I informed them that I am outside Canada and might get my copr soon. So will I get trv or not?

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Hello everyone l, I have a question, if my starus is expiring by end of july but I applied for extension will they issue my TRV till end of july only ?

canada_kkk

Jun 2, 2021
They changed the processing time for visas inside Canada to 178 days!!!!! They are adding 30 days to it each week!!! What are they doing? Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do to make it done more faster? It was only one week before the covid.

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
They changed the processing time for visas inside Canada to 178 days!!!!! They are adding 30 days to it each week!!! What are they doing? Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do to make it done more faster? It was only one week before the covid.
I don't think we can do any think, this is to long , i am in the same situation