+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From India

JarJes

Mar 22, 2009
Hello All:

I am PR in Ca and got married in India. I have applied TRV for my wife (to live with me, mutiple & 3 years). It got refused bcos of purpose of visit, proposal period of stay.

I am thinking to apply once again with Single entry for 6 mos period. Will I get this time? Do anyone has this sort of situation and got positive results with successful visa? Please advice me?

Is there any other option to call her to Ca quickly? I know that I can sponsor her from Ca while she is in India but I dont want go for that option right now.

Pls adivce me,

Tks, JJ

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
The chances to be accepted even for a single entry is very slim and would be rejected since the IO won't believe she will never return back to her country especially when she is married to Canadian Citizen. Are you planning on sponsoring her as your spouse.???

JarJes

Mar 22, 2009
Ok but I am not a Ca Citizen. I am PR only. Yeah I do have plan to sponsor her but not from India. Once she reach Ca then I will do that as they do have new class "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp" (•If your spouse, partner or accompanying dependent child lives with you in Canada, use the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada—Spouse or Common-law Partner). But why the Visa officer is not allowing my wife to enter into Ca. then whats is need of having the new class "Application for permanent residence in Canada. I cant understnd this. Pls advice.

Tks, JJ

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Most of people who apply as a visitor get rejected especially when the couple is married. You can try and waste $80.00 but if she was rejected before the chances are very small to be accepted this time.

At the meantime you can start with the process of sponsoring her as your spouse(outland application) and you need to gather some information as a proof that your marriage is genuine for example emails, telephone bills, chatting records, adding her to your life insurance, work health plan. Gather as much information to help you with the sponsorship application.