+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Abu Dhabi Information needed (Pakistan)

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all,

I Just need to ask few Questions regarding Canada TRV (for Multiple Entries). I am applying from Abu Dhabi, I am resident of Qatar (almost 5 years now with family) and Pakistani National.

How many weeks it takes to get Visa from the day of submitting application to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy (If the application is complete). for Pakistani they have mention 5+20 days on average it take to process application ( on Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi web site)

Is there any advantage of applying with family? ( I am male 28, with wife and daughter)

Having USA B1/B2 visa (5 years , Multiple) can make any difference/impact on the out come of Canada TRV application and on duration of processing time?

and what month of calendar year suitable to apply (I mean some people has posted on INTERNET that during summer application process time increase with decrease in probability of getting successful.

Please Share Your Experience and knowledge
thanks

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one like to add some thoughts ......

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied and got rejected :(

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabilkhan said:
Hi to all,

I Just need to ask few Questions regarding Canada TRV (for Multiple Entries). I am applying from Abu Dhabi, I am resident of Qatar (almost 5 years now with family) and Pakistani National.

How many weeks it takes to get Visa from the day of submitting application to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy (If the application is complete). for Pakistani they have mention 5+20 days on average it take to process application ( on Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi web site)

Is there any advantage of applying with family? ( I am male 28, with wife and daughter)

Having USA B1/B2 visa (5 years , Multiple) can make any difference/impact on the out come of Canada TRV application and on duration of processing time?

and what month of calendar year suitable to apply (I mean some people has posted on INTERNET that during summer application process time increase with decrease in probability of getting successful.

Please Share Your Experience and knowledge
thanks
the BIG question , who is going to invite you to visit canada? precessing time would be abt 12 - 16 weeks, they usually take but also depends on the case. US visa doesnt impact on ur case.
for showing them your strong ties with Qatar dnt travel wdh family.