+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for wife

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
I meant when is the right time to apply for special authorization to travel and how to apply for it to travel on SOWP without job offer
You can try applying via email right away quoting your application number and intent for applying sowp with PR app in process as to reunion with your husband. They prioritized processing visitors visa for my wife under family reunion (had mine and my friend's approved in couple of weeks), if you are lucky they might prioritize your application as well.

Edit:
However on the other hand I'm not sure if it is mandatory to have sowp prior, to apply / get authorization letter. It is not so for visitors visa.
please post your application progess timeline if you happen to receive any updates.

Last edited:

Divya_88

Nov 19, 2020
You can try applying via email right away quoting your application number and intent for applying sowp with PR app in process as to reunion with your husband. They prioritized processing visitors visa for my wife under family reunion (had mine and my friend's approved in couple of weeks), if you are lucky they might prioritize your application as well.

Edit:
However on the other hand I'm not sure if it is mandatory to have sowp prior, to apply / get authorization letter. It is not so for visitors visa.
please post your application progess timeline if you happen to receive any updates.
Thank you sarvana92 for your inputs!! I'll keep posted this thread with the timelines and see how it goes.