Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Any TRV success story here as yet??

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
on pr tracker the eligibility show 'completed' but on ircc portal it still shows "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".
should I be concerned?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on pr tracker the eligibility show 'completed' but on ircc portal it still shows "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".
should I be concerned?
Is this for your trv application?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
We have both spouse visa and TRV application prior the new TRV measures announcement. Any idea if my wife needs to put in another application?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have both spouse visa and TRV application prior the new TRV measures announcement. Any idea if my wife needs to put in another application?
I think you will have to withdraw the current trv application before submitting a new one.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes it is
When did you apply for trv? There is no reason for concern. I think most of the time io updates tracker first then they just update gckey or portal for biometrics and medical then the rest when everything is complete.

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
I'll try to answer as best as I can:

- Invitation Letter was not notarized but I included a lot of attachments like our marriage certificate, proof of ownership of property (rent free). I also included a link to which travel insurance policy I will purchase in case of approval. It's the Manulife visitors to Canada policy.
- In the invitation letter I stated that I will be fully financially responsible for my wife in Canada as I already support her financially. I sent a screenshot of Western Union transfers that I've made from the WU App.
- I used GCKey. I didn't know about the non GCKey option.
- As for financials, I just submitted my last three months pay stubs and letter from employer.
- For itinerary, I just showed a booking that will be confirmed once the visa is approved.
Thank you for the detailed reply. One more question, what duration of the TRV visa did you apply for 1, 3, or 6 months, I am planning to apply for six months, does it make sense? Waiting for AOR and its been 50 days since applied for PR.

Non-GC Key is probably a new portal, its very easy to apply but does not give you enough options to upload all relevant documents. I

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Yes, I applied on May 30th. Eligibility changed to in progress on May 4, then completed May 5, then suddenly there was an update for both the Outland PR and TRV on June 9th and the Eligibility went to in progress again. For the Outland app, Eligibility hasn't started and BC is still the same, so I don't know why that even updated.
Hey, is there any progress in your TRV application or are things the same as they were?