+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for Minor

zainabfis

Aug 6, 2014
Dear All,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions regarding issues related to my daughter's entry to Canada.
Please suggest, is it necessary for the invitor to be physically present in Canada while applying for the TRV for the baby?
Actually my husband is the invitor and he is currently here in Pakistan.
In the purpose of visit we have mentioned that we have a dual purpose of visiting to Canada, i.e. to apply for our daughter's PR at the earliest.
Moreover, I have sent an invitor's letter (which is my husband), his employment letters, notice of assessment and our PR cards. We have also, sent our flight itineraries showing that we plan to travel to Canada in June 2018, our valid PR cards.I e I have sent a form where I have shown i have used services of a representative.
Please suggest in the light of your experience.

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018
Dear All,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions regarding issues related to my daughter's entry to Canada.
Please suggest, is it necessary for the invitor to be physically present in Canada while applying for the TRV for the baby?
Actually my husband is the invitor and he is currently here in Pakistan.
In the purpose of visit we have mentioned that we have a dual purpose of visiting to Canada, i.e. to apply for our daughter's PR at the earliest.
Moreover, I have sent an invitor's letter (which is my husband), his employment letters, notice of assessment and our PR cards. We have also, sent our flight itineraries showing that we plan to travel to Canada in June 2018, our valid PR cards.I e I have sent a form where I have shown i have used services of a representative.
Please suggest in the light of your experience.
Good Day. May i know the outcome of your application as I am in similar boat.. TIA