+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for brother , BRYANNA PLEASE HELP

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hello,
We applied for my brother's visa last year in June with my parents for my sis in law's wedding. My parents got visa but they refused my brother . Reason: ties, travel history.

We applied this year again for my daughtef birth party and refused again with same reason.

Last year my brother was only helping my dad with agriculture but now he is going to college as well so we showed that too.

What should we do now . ? Can you please suggest ? When can we apply again ? Is it good to apply again ?

You helped so many people here please help me too. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi,

Sorry to know your brother was refused. I had advised earlier that he should reapply next year:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bryanna-please-have-a-look.509967/#post-6246600

Also, your daughter's birthday party/generally, a birthday party is not considered as a strong purpose of visit. Anyways.

1. How long did your brother intend to visit?

2. Do post the list of documents which he had submitted

3. When did he visit the UK?

Cheers
Thanks for your reply ,

1) He only wants to come see my daughter for 2 weeks .

2) He visited UK in 2011-2012. Planning to go back again this year .

3) Dubai this year 2017.

4) Documents : His bank statement , Papers of tractor which is under his name .
College leave letter .
Dad's bank statement.
Je forms
Land/property papers which is under my dad's name.
Cover letter.
My husband's job letter , invitation letter , tax papers ( 2 years ), husband's citizen and my PR card copies , relationship proof, bank statements , cover letter.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had given a number of suggestions earlier here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bryanna-please-have-a-look.509967/#post-6246600

1. Land and property owned by your dad cannot be reasons for your brother to return to India.

2. Does your brother file taxes or is the Form J issued for your dad?

3. I suggest your brother must apply after he is issued a UK Visitor Visa. He can then reapply for a Canada TRV by showing a UK visit after his intended Canada visit.

4. I still recommend that your brother apply next year because his study ties are not strong

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I had given a number of suggestions earlier here:

1. Land and property owned by your dad cannot be reasons for your brother to return to India.

2. Does your brother file taxes or is the Form J issued for your dad?

3. I suggest your brother must apply after he is issued a UK Visitor Visa. He can then reapply for a Canada TRV by showing a UK visit after his intended Canada visit.

4. I still recommend that your brother apply next year because his study ties are not strong

Yes, he will apply again next year . Just wanted to make sure that we are doing everything right from now .