+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV extension on PGWP

jignesh1991

Oct 31, 2014
HI, everyone,

I have applied for TRV on September 6 and got approved on September 11. I have sent my passport on September 14 and haven't received it back. so does anyone know how long it takes to receive passport back from CIC Ottawa?

Reactions: pharma92

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

HI, everyone,

I have applied for TRV on September 6 and got approved on September 11. I have sent my passport on September 14 and haven't received it back. so does anyone know how long it takes to receive passport back from CIC Ottawa?
1. about a month.

starh

Apr 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

We applied for permanent residency through express entry 3 months ago and my husband is the main applicant. We are still waiting for the PR result and have only received biometrics and medical pass up to now. We have valid work permits and are applying for a new TRV. Does anyone know what the answer to this question is if we already applied for PR? Should we say "Yes" because I am the spouse of a person who applied for Permanent Residence?

Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
  • Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
  • Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
  • Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
  • Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.