+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV delayed from Abu Dhabi Embassy...

az420

Jun 29, 2017
Hello, I had applied for a visitor visa using VFS on May 23rd..I am yet to receive any update or follow up regarding that. There was just the initial sms that the application had been received by the Abu Dhabi embassy on the 24th, thereafter nothing. Then on June 5th (after reading the forum here) I linked my application to mycic so that I can stay updated, but it has not been updated as well. Any suggestions what I could do in this case now?

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hello, I had applied for a visitor visa using VFS on May 23rd..I am yet to receive any update or follow up regarding that. There was just the initial sms that the application had been received by the Abu Dhabi embassy on the 24th, thereafter nothing. Then on June 5th (after reading the forum here) I linked my application to mycic so that I can stay updated, but it has not been updated as well. Any suggestions what I could do in this case now?
What status is showing in your account.?
Have they reviewed your application or still in process?

az420

Jun 29, 2017
The application status says we are processing your application and the final decision says our application is in progress too.

Najeeburrehman

Jun 3, 2017
Dubai
The application status says we are processing your application and the final decision says our application is in progress too.
Dear,
If they are doing background checks it takes from around 2 weeks to 2 months please check the status of your application again for background checks
Regard