+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv case re-opened!!! Lucky !?

Gooni

Nov 1, 2018
Dear members !
I want to share my experience and some questions with all of you. PLease read all :)

I applied for a trv to go visit my husband in canada that got rejected on strong ties / finances. I had 13000 cad in my account.
Next time we prepared a stronger application and my father sold a property and transferred 10k cad more to my account which we explained in the letter.
We applied on 6th jan 2019. But my husband applied for his work permit as a primary applicant and for my trv as secondary applicant. We provided all the proof/ docs wherever required.
After 2 months my husband git his pgwp and i got a rejection a week after that stating " proof of relationship not provided"
We noticed that we provided proof of relationship in my husband's app not mine do we wrote to abudhabi embassy an email explaining that my husband part of app has all docs. Luckily they replied within two weeks and my app was re-opened.
After that i got a medical request. I passed the medical on 31st March. And i got a bio-metrics validity letter today.

Should i expect a positive reply? Am i that lucky? :)
Please respond

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you husband submit 3 pay stubs with a job in NOC 0, A or B? Those will be required for an SOWP for the spouse of pgwp.