+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

visa123

May 2, 2017
Hi. Did the primary applicant get PPR? Also, how much visa did the dependent get?

Thanks
Same case for me. Dependent got visa but still waiting for primary, it's been 2 weeks now. I think they are doing background checks. That could be the only reason for the delay.

SHREERANG

May 12, 2017
HELLO,

Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

CAN ANYONE PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN APPROVED OR NOT

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION YET , JUST A STATUS CHANGE , ANYWAY WE RECEIVED FIRST EMAIL WHEN APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED BUT NOTHING REGARDING ON EMAIL WHEN THE STATUS IS CHANGED.

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
HELLO,

Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

CAN ANYONE PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN APPROVED OR NOT

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION YET , JUST A STATUS CHANGE , ANYWAY WE RECEIVED FIRST EMAIL WHEN APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED BUT NOTHING REGARDING ON EMAIL WHEN THE STATUS IS CHANGED.
It means you have to wait till you get your passport in your hands to know the decision. I am waiting for the same tooo_O

ruble

May 2, 2017
Its a very much similar case, my mother in law (dependent) got the PPR, where as my father in law (primary) haven't received the PPR request.

Submitted March 23, first PPR on april 18th, still waiting for one more.

they both are retired govt employees
Hi,
Did the other applicant get PPR?
thanks

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
No, they have not been approved for TRVs as yet.

Not sure why they have dispatched your dad's passport too if there's an error only with your mom's passport. You may want to send an email to the Chandigarh visa office after you get both passports back to ask why.

Your mom must meet the Passport Officer where her passport was issued and request for a new booklet. This can be done in 1-2 days without any extra fees
Hi bryana
Thanks for reply
MY MOM RECIEVE LETTER FROM CIC
SUBJECT MISSING DOCUMENTS
PASSPORT ERROR PRINTING .THEY CAN'T ISSUE VISA ON THIS PASSPORT IN THIS CINDITIIN THAT'S IT THEY GIVE 30 DAYS TO RESUBMIT PASSPORT BACK
I did ask visa office regarding why they send my dad's passport back .they said both applications processing at same visa office and as one package
My mom already make a new passport as you said Chandigarh passport office issue a new passport 12 th may same day and my mom submitted both passport for herself and dad's same day at Chandigarh visa office
Now wating game is on its almost been 2 weeks passport are submitted back .

Thanks jas

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryana
Thanks for reply
MY MOM RECIEVE LETTER FROM CIC
SUBJECT MISSING DOCUMENTS
PASSPORT ERROR PRINTING .THEY CAN'T ISSUE VISA ON THIS PASSPORT IN THIS CINDITIIN THAT'S IT THEY GIVE 30 DAYS TO RESUBMIT PASSPORT BACK
I did ask visa office regarding why they send my dad's passport back .they said both applications processing at same visa office and as one package
My mom already make a new passport as you said Chandigarh passport office issue a new passport 12 th may same day and my mom submitted both passport for herself and dad's same day at Chandigarh visa office
Now wating game is on its almost been 2 weeks passport are submitted back .

Thanks jas
That's great. Their TRVs will get stamped on these passports. It's probably just a matter of a few more days

yogimukti

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi)
App. Filed.......
November 7th 2016
AOR Received.
SA approval on 30th November 2016. AOR2 on 12th December 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (8th October 2016)
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2017
LANDED..........
25-08-2017
Applied for TRV on 10th april 2017.
Got passport request today from CIC saying submit the passport in 30 days to finalize processing.
I hope it is a sign of approval.
(Already applied for spousal PR on November 7 2016)

mayewam

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Chilliwack, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
September 15 2012
Nomination.....
January 9 2013
AOR Received.
January 25 2013
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
June 24 2013
Med's Done....
July 4 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
December 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
January 02, 2014 (crossing my fingers)
LANDED..........
January 03, 2014 (hopefully)
Hi there, I need help where to get DEMAND DRAFT with MICR code in BAHRAIN.. went already to HSBC, BBK and they don't do bank drafts or demand drafts. Will be mailing in application for TRV to Abu Dhabi, too expensive to go there.. just the demand draft is missing. WHICH BANK ISSUES DEMAND DRAFT WITH MICR? really really frustrated already... Thank you